Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I know this sounds terrible, but it is how I feel.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

I will start by saying that my heart goes out to ANYONE that has lost a child no matter how it happened. However, twice in the past few years a young person has died drag racing on the same very busy street. On FB people post all over about how wonderful they were and how tragic it is. It is tragic and very sad.

This is my confession though, I would rather the person driving like an a**hole die than an innocent driver that is not endangering themselves and everyone around them. Obviously, I would rather nobody die, but if someone does, it should be the one being reckless.

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 7, 2012 at 8:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on Jun. 7, 2012 at 8:57 PM
1 mom liked this
I think many people feel that way... Like when a drunk driver kills themselves and nobody else.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jonellg
by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 8:58 PM

I was that asshole years ago. It's wrong if you wanna race go to the track.

kellieknits
by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 8:59 PM
I do too. I feel the same way about the dickheads who race their piece of shit crotch rockets through the neighborhood.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 8, 2012 at 6:29 AM

Quoting peanutsmommy1:

I think many people feel that way... Like when a drunk driver kills themselves and nobody else.

Exactly, they know that their bad choices are risking the lives of everyone else on the road.

agagne8706
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 6:39 AM

We have had several deaths in our are (Maine) in the past few years of teens not even out of high school yet driving drunk and speeding.. It seems the older I get the more irresponsible the younger generations get.. I wish none of them would die but the most recent crash we had was a teen who was drunk and texting crashed her car and killed the 2 passengers in the back seat one of which was 16 and had only been in the car approx 10 minutes.. its tragic and I hope other ppl can just learn to make there right choice and not the "cool" choice... http://www.pressherald.com/news/two-oxford-county-teens-killed-in-single-vehicle-crash_2012-01-08.html 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)