Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Arrrg.... Now a little part of me is wanting another baby.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

I don't really want another child.  DH and I decided awhile ago that one was enough.  DS is 5, and I really don't want another baby.  At least with 95% of me, lol.  My cousins wife just gave birth to their daughter yesterday, and I went and got to see them today.  I followed them on FB during the labor, rooted her on and all that.  And ever since the first post of his saying she was in labor, I have been thinking about, and even dreaming of babies!  I just can't seem to help it, even knowing it's not something I really want.  I keep thinking of things I miss about DS being little, all the little milestones, and how exciting and fun it was.  Even with the 80,000,000 diapers, and no sleep. And I enjoyed being pregnant, with the exception of the last 28 hours or so during labor. :) This is the first time since DS that I have felt like this at all.

It will pass, I am sure, but for now, my biological clock is screaming at me it seems.  I'm sure I am not the first mom to do this, and as I said, I'm sure it was pass.  But for now, I'm just a little sad today that I will never get to do it again. :(

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 8, 2012 at 3:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Josie.Grossie
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 3:49 AM

I am not having any more. Every now and then I miss the while pregnancy/new baby joy but then I remember diapers, not being able to enjoy a glass of wine and how much babies cost YIKES!!!

So instead I enjoy time with my friends babies ansd then get to give them back, lol!!!

Elly219
by Gold Member on Jun. 8, 2012 at 3:53 AM

me 2

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 8, 2012 at 3:57 AM

Yeah... those diapers.  Especially since DH was deployed for most of the diaper time, and the fact that I found out after potty training that the reason my hands were broke out for 2 years was because I am allergic to the wipes.  I know it's not something I really want, but man.  I bet a week from now, though, I'll be asking myself what I was thinking! lol

2ndtimemom605
by Gold Member on Jun. 8, 2012 at 5:38 AM
How do you know that it will pass?maybe the urge and desire to have another baby is stronger than your decision not to have another one?I don't know,you made the decision,you know your reasons,you are 100% positive that's what you want...right?

Babies are gorgeous,there is no time as magical as when a brand new baby enters our lives and families,I hope (if that what you really want)you get over this time:),g'luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sunshine257
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 6:11 AM

I want another baby..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN