Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

upset, depressed & disturbed.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies

Last night I ws talking to DF about mmoving an he simply said he doesn't want to move cause he doesn't know whats going to happen with his job (landscaping) first off he just started about a few months ago making good money and making major over time. but there will come a slow time. He said he doesn't want to make a move and then have to get kicked out then the kids and us will all be homeless. (makes since ) I tryed talking to my mom once she got home thinking she would be more open to that answer. But Nope she went on to telling me I have to apply for child support. ( Which i'm not doing ) we are engaged and plan on getting married just taking our time right now. And then her and my brother started bashing me and my DF about how much of a dead beat he is. (which he isn't at all) this man busts his ass and never ever takes a day off work to provide for his family and he is a great father!

I started crying and now my mom and brother are yelling at me to grow up. But they just don't know how they make me feel. Everytime they yell at me like I'm 5 or bash the love of my life .. It makes me feel like shit! they said they don't know how i could love someone like that. But he isn't anything like they see him. They just don't like no one at all and get mad cause they just want me out of her  house so they can smoke pot all fucking day long. But the things they said to me last night made me want to kill myself so bad. & honestly I prob would have if I didn't have my daughter who needs me. I would have left a notes to them too telling them every time they make them selfs look perfect and bash me or DF that it makes me want to stab them in the face. I hope we can get out of here cause at this point they are going to make me so stressed i'm going to go into labor.. Or push me closer to depression then i already am! I need to really talk to someone and get on some kind of help or meds cause I can't keep thinking like this. Its not healthy at all.. And once I get out  They wont be around me or my kids.. they are so GD stressful and I'm sick of how they effin treat me.

Granted we never got along at all before, but this is just worse then ever!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 8, 2012 at 8:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN