Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do You Think 9/11 Really Happened Like They Said?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 254 Replies

Do you think it really happened the way they say it did?

Or do you believe the conspiracies?

I accidently hit anon instead of excluding my signature...this is wittyscreenname

I know that 9/11 really happened. It's obvious it happened. But do you think it went down like we were told? That's the question.

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 8, 2012 at 11:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kodysmommy928
by Platinum Member on Jun. 8, 2012 at 11:27 AM
4 moms liked this

I have no reason to believe that it happened in any other way.  "Truthers" are insane.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 8, 2012 at 11:28 AM
10 moms liked this
I am one that believes our government was behind it. I do believe all those poor people were killed, but some things just don't add up. When I was first told it was the government I was against it but I looked into and see it.
Bethsunshine
by Emerald Member on Jun. 8, 2012 at 11:28 AM

Quoting Kodysmommy928:

I have no reason to believe that it happened in any other way.  "Truthers" are insane.

This!

Join us in Christian Homeschoolers!!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/3200

Mom2Addison12
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 11:30 AM

i think the government had something to do with it....i've watched so many history shows about that day that it's not even funny.

first off, when the men went through secruity, they saw they had knives and whatever else they had....why weren't they stopped right then and there? then we wouldn't have had this happened.

Briyawna
New blog post will be up after I get back from my OB check up..
Yesterday at 11:54 AM
5 moms liked this

I think it happend how it said it did... either way it doesnt matter it already happened and nothing will bring all those victims back!

LectioDivina
6 moms liked this

I think we had just as much pre-knowledge about it as we did when Japan attacked Pearl Harbor

Fairegirl33
by Gold Member on Jun. 8, 2012 at 11:30 AM

Quoting Kodysmommy928:

lauren.m
by Platinum Member on Jun. 8, 2012 at 11:30 AM
Quoting Kodysmommy928:

Yep
LectioDivina
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 11:31 AM
1 mom liked this

I believe the could of saved all those people and choose not to in order to further their agenda

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 8, 2012 at 11:31 AM

I was just watching some stuff on youtube and it made me think about it....there are a lot of theories out there and I was curious as to what some of y'alls were.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)