Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my pit bull covered in blood after playng upstairs with my 18 month old *edit

yes i about had an heart attack. i never hear any screams only giggling and laughing then silence... i was helping the older boys clean up after dinner. well my dog wanders into the room first glance and looks like his face is covered in blood as i reached down to pet him my hand is covered in a pretty pink oil substance better known as lipstick. watermelon red to be correct, if i can find my camera i will post a pick of my not so happy doggie before i give him a bath.

note both my son and the dog have run of the house, hank sleeps in our room and my son has his own room.Hank was sentenced to death because of a breed ban, but he found angels at the vet were he was suppost to be put down. he spent almost a year in diffrent no kill shelters befor we found him.

by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 11:37 PM
Replies (221-230):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Jun. 10, 2012 at 1:03 AM
What type of neighborhood do you live in were you witness moms shooting and stabbing their kids?!?!

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow um OK lady let me say it again maybe you.will understand this time. The original post that I quoted was a breed thing....here let me quote it for you "what kind of mother leave there 18 month old upstairs alone with their pitbull" that's a breed thing. Its uneducated people that think.pitbulls are so nasty and out to kill. When really yes any dog could snap but I trust mine...my DS is also a lil older And I added that I would be and I am trust me...more afriad of a 5 pound Chihuahua than a pitbull. I said that because the op made it a breed thing. Not every parent is freaked out about dogs. They can be trusted any dog can. Id be more worried about some.mothers being alone with there kids. They would probably have been safer with a dog. In the past.month I've seen a mom shot her 2 kids another mom stab her kid. Point is I trusted.my kids alone with my dogs then with other people.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah I read it again and I stand by what I said. You need to re-read MY reply! No child should be left with any dog, whether it be a 5lb chihuahua or an 80lb pit bull. An educated person would know that!

Quoting Anonymous:

The quote I was responding to was about the breed. Reread it

Quoting Anonymous:

Stupid? Uneducated? I don't think so lady! Sorry but you do not leave children alone with ANY type of dog. This is nothing to do with the breed!

Quoting Anonymous:

Lady you.need to chill. I leave my kid alone with my 80 pound pit all.the time. All 3 of my dogs actually. You need to do some research. I'd be more afriad of a 5 pound chihuahua (sp) than a pit. They are sweet and loyal. Its stupid uneducated people that have problems with them.

Quoting Anonymous:

WTF, I don't find this cute in the least.

What kind of mother leaves her 18 month old upstairs alone with their pitbull?

You need to start watching your kid, or next time it may be real blood.

dragonrat
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 7:26 AM

Your kid is a makeup artist lol

AnnaHuney
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 8:32 AM
I dont ever leave my dogs alone with my 4 and 5 year olds, but thats not because i dont trust my dogs, i dont trust the kids!, lol, theyre always messin with the dogs!!7!
GodsAmiga
by Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 8:34 AM

Oh that is too cute!!!!!! Would've given me a heart attack too! :-D

kls32181
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 8:46 AM
Aww. I hate the bad rep pits have. I have 2 dogs that are both half pit and my family gives me such grief over them and the kids. They are both so great with my kids, and extremely protective. Once we were watching my mom's dog who is sister to my Diesel, and at the time my son was in his walker flying around the living room. He must ran over her tail or got too close to her for her liking and she snapped and lunged at him. Benny and Diesel went into full attack mode (which I have not seen them in before or since unless they are protecting the kids). I grabbed the baby and ran upstairs crying cause I was so scared of what I thought could of happened to him, and my dogs chased my mom's dog into the basement and into one of their crates - somehow shutting and locking the door as well. They came up to my bedroom door later on and just whimpered until I opened it and went straight over to my son to check on him. They sniffed and licked his feet and he pulled himself up to play with them. I love my "beasts" and wouldn't let anyone talk me out of letting them near my kids :)
GypsyMom2012
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 6:29 PM

Awwwww, I love it! I bet he had a great time letting your son color all over him! I know my Isis loves it when my DD dresses her up in costumes and Isis will even allow dd to put her ears up and will wear the tiaras. 

GypsyMom2012
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 6:56 PM

The types of neighborhoods where humans live. From ghetto to gated community exclusivity... besides, time and time again, study after study, there is proof that pit bulls do not kill, maim, attack, or even bite as often as the media reports. Do a little research, and try to keep it UNBIASED... 

Quoting Anonymous:

What type of neighborhood do you live in were you witness moms shooting and stabbing their kids?!?!

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow um OK lady let me say it again maybe you.will understand this time. The original post that I quoted was a breed thing....here let me quote it for you "what kind of mother leave there 18 month old upstairs alone with their pitbull" that's a breed thing. Its uneducated people that think.pitbulls are so nasty and out to kill. When really yes any dog could snap but I trust mine...my DS is also a lil older And I added that I would be and I am trust me...more afriad of a 5 pound Chihuahua than a pitbull. I said that because the op made it a breed thing. Not every parent is freaked out about dogs. They can be trusted any dog can. Id be more worried about some.mothers being alone with there kids. They would probably have been safer with a dog. In the past.month I've seen a mom shot her 2 kids another mom stab her kid. Point is I trusted.my kids alone with my dogs then with other people.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah I read it again and I stand by what I said. You need to re-read MY reply! No child should be left with any dog, whether it be a 5lb chihuahua or an 80lb pit bull. An educated person would know that!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Stupid? Uneducated? I don't think so lady! Sorry but you do not leave children alone with ANY type of dog. This is nothing to do with the breed!

Quoting Anonymous:

Lady you.need to chill. I leave my kid alone with my 80 pound pit all.the time. All 3 of my dogs actually. You need to do some research. I'd be more afriad of a 5 pound chihuahua (sp) than a pit. They are sweet and loyal. Its stupid uneducated people that have problems with them.

Quoting Anonymous:

Hi_Rae
by Gold Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 7:04 PM
Hahah so cute! You have a beautiful pit
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Jun. 17, 2012 at 2:20 PM
Excuse me but I didn't say anything about pits. (I didn't make the first comment) I said you shouldn't leave kids alone with ANY breed of dog. That is MY opinion!

Quoting GypsyMom2012:

The types of neighborhoods where humans live. From ghetto to gated community exclusivity... besides, time and time again, study after study, there is proof that pit bulls do not kill, maim, attack, or even bite as often as the media reports. Do a little research, and try to keep it UNBIASED... 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

GypsyMom2012
by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 11:59 PM

Due to the overwhelming amount of Anon's posting on here, I cannot continue having a discussion with you. If you are so scared of posting your opinion under your handle that you refuse to use the name you chose for yourself, Do Not Post At All... So since this post was orignally about pit bulls, and the ijit that posted before I did... the one I was posting about asked about what kind of neighborhood another poster lived in that she saw mothers killing their own childre, and since I have to spell it out for you... I will try to put it in terms you will understand... I linked the moms that kill in the types of neighborhoods to the assholes who report to the news media that there are dogs that kill who are mislabled... Let me know if I went too fast for you. 

Btw, I agree that children should never be left around dogs unattended at the same time, there are some humans who should never have kids or dogs to begin with. But since none of that is in our power to control... guess there really isn't anything we can do about it, is there?

Quoting Anonymous:

Excuse me but I didn't say anything about pits. (I didn't make the first comment) I said you shouldn't leave kids alone with ANY breed of dog. That is MY opinion!

Quoting GypsyMom2012:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN