See what CafeMoms are saying about saving time this holiday season..
I had this song stuck in my head when they asked me lol.
Cafemom asked me if I wanted to be featured as "Mom of the Day". These were the questons I would have to answer but I don't think I have good answers so I've decided that I don't want to do it because, honestly, I don't want to be ripped apart but this is their list of questions. How would you answer them?
1. What has been your defining moment as a mom so far?
2. What group do you most frequently hang out in on CafeMom?
3. What do you like most about CafeMom?
4. A mom's spare time is precious (if it exists at all!). How do you spend yours? (Aside from on CafeMom, of course.)
5. What are your favorites:
Place to travel to:
6. Which celebrity mom would you most like to hang out with, and why?
7. If you could give a new mom one piece of advice, what would it be?
8. If you had to choose, what single word best sums you up?
9. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? And if you work, what's your job?
10. If you could trade places with any one person for a day, who would it be?
11. If there was one question you'd love all CafeMoms to answer, what would it be?
Plus, a few basics:
How many kids do you have and how old are they?
How long have you been a CM member?
Where state do you live in?