Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

before cm

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 6:26 AM
  • 114 Replies
Before cm what are some things you never considered or thought people did or would say?
Honestly never thought about circumcision but now dont plan on it for my son.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 6:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RhondaVeggie
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 6:38 AM
It makes me happy when people decide against circumcision because of CM, mostly because I have one of the biggest mouths on the subject here ;-)

I didn't realize so many people got so worked up about diet. It ticks me off if someone has an obese child and they are feeding them fast food and candy daily or if they aren't feeding their kids enough but that's about it. If someone wants to feed their kids an organic, raw diet then fine. If they want to send them to school with a lunchable and goldfish and a sugary drink pretending to be juice then I'll feel bad for the kid but I'm not about to attack the parent and pelt them with organic carrots.

I didn't know so many people hit their children. I don't know anyone in real life who 'spanks' yet it seems very common on cafemom plus there's that whole group dedicated to so-called mothers who like to pull down their teenagers panties and slap their asses till they're red and hot.
owl0210
by Emerald Member on Jun. 9, 2012 at 6:57 AM
10 moms liked this
I didn't know what PA stood for I thought it was the abbreviation for Pennsylvania.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Moms_Angels1960
by Platinum Member on Jun. 9, 2012 at 7:00 AM

Thereare a ton of things on CM that I never would of imagined that people thought or did or wouldn't do didn't do. Some of them are just plain stupid others I think oh yeah great idea.

bmw29
by spitfire_bobbie on Jun. 9, 2012 at 7:02 AM
15 moms liked this
Before CM I was able to delude myself about how many people were plain rude, pushy, stupid and delusional.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on Jun. 9, 2012 at 7:02 AM
That is what I thought too lol. I didn't realize how many people it really bothered.

Quoting owl0210:

I didn't know what PA stood for I thought it was the abbreviation for Pennsylvania.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RissyLee
by Platinum Member on Jun. 9, 2012 at 7:09 AM
1 mom liked this
I never knew about erf, but now I'm glad I know and I'm doing it with my son.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nunyabusiness
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 7:12 AM
3 moms liked this
I never thought about vaccines, circumcision, breast feeding, staying at home, etc.i happily did my thing and no one questioned it.
AjCeCeMom
by Ruby Member on Jun. 9, 2012 at 7:14 AM
lol exactly this!

Quoting owl0210:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 9, 2012 at 7:18 AM
2 moms liked this
Chicken, goat, sausage, plastic fork, ramen bra etc. Everytime I see one of these I go O^O.
MommaNoonoo
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 7:20 AM
4 moms liked this
Is it a regional thing? I don't know many people IRL who do not spank. I live in NC.

Quoting RhondaVeggie:

It makes me happy when people decide against circumcision because of CM, mostly because I have one of the biggest mouths on the subject here ;-)

I didn't realize so many people got so worked up about diet. It ticks me off if someone has an obese child and they are feeding them fast food and candy daily or if they aren't feeding their kids enough but that's about it. If someone wants to feed their kids an organic, raw diet then fine. If they want to send them to school with a lunchable and goldfish and a sugary drink pretending to be juice then I'll feel bad for the kid but I'm not about to attack the parent and pelt them with organic carrots.

I didn't know so many people hit their children. I don't know anyone in real life who 'spanks' yet it seems very common on cafemom plus there's that whole group dedicated to so-called mothers who like to pull down their teenagers panties and slap their asses till they're red and hot.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)