Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you ever have this problem? I've had mine 6 months and tonight I was using it, put it down to have a shower came back an the screen was blank and I couldn't get it to work. I tried everything and wouldn't work, I even tried ringing it to see what had happened and it rang out but my phone did nothing. Dh got it to work again but wtf?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 6:45 AM
Replies (21-27):
LbH8rproof
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 7:48 AM
I've had this particular iPhone for 2 years and I had a freezing issue one time. I did the hard restart, and I haven't had any problems since. I love my iPhone!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NDADanceMom
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 7:52 AM

Never has happened here.  My teens would be all over it if their phones shut off.  I think they would faint.

lovelove211
by Platinum Member on Jun. 9, 2012 at 8:08 AM
I never thought of that. I might try a new cover before I take it in

Quoting jshalas89:

It might be your phone cover. Mine was defective to the phone and causing my light sensors not to work effectively so the screen would be black all the time. I went to take it in and was seriously embarrassed because all the tech did was take my phone cover off and now it works like a charm. Need-less-to-say I'll have to waste money on a new phone cover but I'm just glad the issue was resolved.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beans13
by Silver Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 6:55 AM
It still costs too much to get out of my contract. Trust me I am trying to upgrade. I am with Telus (Canada) and they are being assholes.

Quoting lovelove211:

Wow really? That's terrible. I'd just give up and get a different phone lol

Quoting beans13:

The first year I had my phone Apple had to replace it 4 times. They kept just completely dying. Luckily they were under warranty. I have had this handset for a year with no issues - knock wood. Each time they would die they would just turn off and there was nothing I could do to get them to turn back on. Apple never seemed surprised by this. Other than that - I lovey phone.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovelove211
by Platinum Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 6:59 AM
They always are about things like that. Threaten to go to a different company and maybe they might be nicer about it

Quoting beans13:

It still costs too much to get out of my contract. Trust me I am trying to upgrade. I am with Telus (Canada) and they are being assholes.

Quoting lovelove211:

Quoting beans13:

The first year I had my phone Apple had to replace it 4 times. They kept just completely dying. Luckily they were under warranty. I have had this handset for a year with no issues - knock wood. Each time they would die they would just turn off and there was nothing I could do to get them to turn back on. Apple never seemed surprised by this. Other than that - I lovey phone.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sunshine257
by Ruby Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 7:04 AM

Mine froze on the unlock screen and I couldn't do anything till I let the battery die down.

beans13
by Silver Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 11:58 AM
I did. Told them I was just going to pay out my contract and leave. They just gave me the total. Did not care. I was shocked.

Quoting lovelove211:

They always are about things like that. Threaten to go to a different company and maybe they might be nicer about it

Quoting beans13:

Quoting lovelove211:

Quoting beans13:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured