Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The Worst Night of My Life :(

Posted by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 12:47 AM
  • 23 Replies

Went out today with the kids down to the lake to enjoy the nice weather and came home to Jason no where to be found. I called and called and got the voice mail every time. I was so unsure as to where he was that I dropped my kids off at his parent's and went home to wait for him. When I got home he was there. He was getting defensive for no reason and he smelled like alcohol. With that I thought "ok, maybe he went out with his friends after work and had a bit to much". He blew up in my face telling me he loved me but he didn't want to be with me anymore, that he needed the space he never got being with me for 6years. I told him that we could talk this over in the morning and he straight up told me there wont be anymore talking. He was cheating on me and he filed for a divorce a couple months ago...this was the first time knowing  all this for me. I am completely hurt! I loved this man so much that I gave and trusted him with my heart. I mothered his children and sacrificed my teen years for him and what do I get? A divorce and a year of marriage. My kids are going to be so confused when they find out, if I tell them. I have already started packing all of his things because myself and my kids will not be leaving the house that we just spent what we didn't have on just so he didn't have to move. I still can't get over this! I mean in all honesty...what could I have done? what did I do? This is something, I never thought in all the years of being with him that that would happen. I thought he was a better man than that, but yet I was wrong.

simple frown

by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 12:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darlula
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 12:48 AM
Im so sorry =( *hugs*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skittlebeans88
by Platinum Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 12:50 AM
I'm so sorry. Does he know he's moving out yet? You and the kids should definitely not have to move out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crispysmom
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 12:50 AM
I'm sorry. *hugs*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JvilleMom125
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 12:50 AM
im very sorry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JacksMom1221
by Platinum Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 12:51 AM
:-( Sorry momma. I know hour heart is hurting, wish I could do something to make it better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zildjans_mom
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 12:51 AM
(((((Hugs momma)))))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Heavensmommy314
by Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 12:51 AM
So sorry. Im sure u did nothing wrong. Prayers for u
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2Ava.Ayden
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 12:52 AM

Yes he is well aware of it seeing as how he is calling up his parents as we speak asking if he can stay there.

Quoting skittlebeans88:

I'm so sorry. Does he know he's moving out yet? You and the kids should definitely not have to move out.

Kaylawv2
by Gold Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 12:53 AM
Im sorry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
little.worthen
by Silver Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 12:54 AM
I'm so sorry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)