Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

immigration hold.....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
So my sons father is in jail and has an assult4 assult3 and 4 reckless endangering for crashing a car the da is offering him 60 days in jail with propation and he will have to pay all the damages and do anger mangment and whatever else they say he will need to do. So my question is are they going to deport him? How is he suppossed to pay the money back or get help if he gets deported? How is he suppossed to help me and our son if he gets deported?
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 10, 2012 at 1:02 AM
Replies (21-30):
kmjmlj
by Silver Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 1:14 AM
Your welcome. I'm not the type of person who likes to make people feel bad. I hope all works for your family.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's what I was thinking to thank you for not being rude like the ppl on here

Quoting kmjmlj:

If the da is offering him a deal then they know he's here illegally. So wouldn't they have deported him instead of making a deal?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 10, 2012 at 1:14 AM

People do not care. They blame the sins of the father (mother) on the child. If they are offering a deal then they obviously do not consider him a flight risk or a real danger. They would have already deported him.

Quoting Anonymous:

So its okay for my son to go without his father because his parents brought him here when he was young you guys are heartless

Quoting Anonymous:

He should have thought about that before illegally coming here. You should have thought if that before getting with him. I hope they do deport him he doesn't belong here.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 10, 2012 at 1:15 AM

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 10, 2012 at 1:15 AM

I wasn't talking about that I was talking about him being here illegally. And yes that does make him a criminal.

Quoting Anonymous:

the car accident was a freakin accident he isent a crimal

Quoting Anonymous:

Yep, that's a good lesson for your son to learn - FOLLOW THE DAMN LAW.

Quoting Anonymous:

So its okay for my son to go without his father because his parents brought him here when he was young you guys are heartless

Quoting Anonymous:

He should have thought about that before illegally coming here. You should have thought if that before getting with him. I hope they do deport him he doesn't belong here.

hautemama83
by Emerald Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 1:15 AM
Well obviously law enforcement along with the DA disagree.

Quoting Anonymous:

the car accident was a freakin accident he isent a crimal

Quoting Anonymous:

Yep, that's a good lesson for your son to learn - FOLLOW THE DAMN LAW.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
acrogodess
by Ruby Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 1:15 AM

Quoting aprilsalcro:

Wow bitches are out tonight

Yes, they seem to be out en masse tonight

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 10, 2012 at 1:15 AM
I already have a job! Why don't you take your tampon out of your ass and grow a fucking heart

Quoting hautemama83:

No its not okay. So you need to get a job. Its really quite simple.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

cueballsmom
by Gold Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 1:16 AM
I really don't see why your concerned with your son having his father around when you chose to get pregnant by someone who is not here legally. seems that would have been on your mind beforehand.

Anyway, good luck and all that stuff.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 10, 2012 at 1:16 AM
your a dumbass for thinking people that are illegally here caint get a school education and shes caint help but have reproduced with a douch.
Quoting Anonymous:

So from childhood to adult he couldn't ever become legal? How did he attend school? Probably didn't so a dumb ass slept with a dumb ass making a .......baby lol way to go

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 10, 2012 at 1:16 AM
Agree!

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured