Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My life is over..or at least my marriage is

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
I'm only going anon bcuz I've been posting about how great things were lately, or so I thought.
My dh has been having an affair for..since we've been together, and I was too stupid to realize it. I went so far to become friends with this woman bcuz I knew how much she meant to him, or so I thought. Hes been emailing her back and forth for months, probably longer, about how much he wants to fuck her. In detail! I know I didn't find it all, hes deleted a lot, and changed his fb password. I looked at the dates, and this time, it started while I was pregnant. I knew there was a reason he never wanted to come to bed with me, I just never thought it'd be bcuz of this. I'm sleeping on the couch tonight now, I can't be near him.

Before anyone starts, I know I "shouldn't" be going through his emails, texts, whatever, but the trust has been gone for years.

So now I'm laying here, crying, hoping I don't wake anyone.

How could I have been so stupid?
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 10, 2012 at 6:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Tough_Love
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 6:53 AM
I'm sorry honey, I know how bad that hurts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
epoh
by Ruby Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 6:54 AM
That's horrible. I'm so so sorry for you. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MoMofTWOkiddos
by Cindy on Jun. 10, 2012 at 6:55 AM
Sorry you're going through this
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 10, 2012 at 7:02 AM

I don't know if this will help you or not. The truth is according to statistics most men cheat. Don't feel foolish I am sure a lot of women on here are being cheated on and don't know it. I would confront him.

carynleigh
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 7:10 AM

I'm so sorry. Hugs.....

Btw--I see no problem with you going through his emails.  I had severe trust issues when I got married (not even because of him!) and that is part of how I got to trust him.  He was very open with passwords, and he knew that if given the opportunity, I'd scroll through email, texts, etc. He told me that he didn't care, it's not like he had something to hide.  Good luck!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 10, 2012 at 12:10 PM
I wound up writing him a letter and I was in no way nice about it..he woke up this morning and woke me up asking wtf was it..so I told him to go thru his emails and tell me. It was during a pwriod that he thought we were about to be over, not an excuse for doing it, but at least he could tell me. I know I've told other women on here to leave in similar situations, but sadly I won't, yet. He is trying to change, but he doesn't seem to have self control for shit. I love him more than anything in this world, except our kids of course. I'm sure ill get bashed for staying, but it us my choice
Beautiful31mom
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 12:11 PM

Quoting MoMofTWOkiddos:

Sorry you're going through this

this. 

Visit us at True Friends Cafe

Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.There is no commandment greater than these.-Mark 12:30-31

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)