Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

confession: i'm prettier than all of my family

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I am. I have always been told that I got the looks in my family. It is true.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 10, 2012 at 10:19 AM
Replies (51-57):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jun. 10, 2012 at 11:40 AM
And I've always been told that if you have to tell people something about yourself then it's not true.
proudmommy690
by Ruby Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 11:41 AM
hmm...if that were true you wouldn't be hiding...you'd be wanting to show off... you sound childish.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CjEmmemommy
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 11:41 AM

That is awesome!

Quoting Anonymous:

a wedding website

UxorQuodMatris.
by Ruby Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 11:44 AM
Yeah, I have a cousin who stayed pretty while I went through the typical awkward phase. She banked solely on her looks, never even bothered to learn to read beyond an elementary level. Her mother is the same way, encouraged it.
Didn't play out well for either of them.

Quoting caito:

I have a family member like this.

It made her conceited.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
caito
by Ruby Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 11:47 AM

My family member is a force of nature. She's disowned family members over the years for pissing her off. Currently she hasn't spoken to me in over two years because I decided not to hold my now three year old's first birthday at her house. -_-

Quoting UxorQuodMatris.:

Yeah, I have a cousin who stayed pretty while I went through the typical awkward phase. She banked solely on her looks, never even bothered to learn to read beyond an elementary level. Her mother is the same way, encouraged it.

Quoting caito:

It made her conceited.

UxorQuodMatris.
by Ruby Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 11:49 AM
Oy.
My cousin was sweet when I saw her last. Until she learned her baby could crawl and mine couldn't. Then it was back to competing. *eyeroll* I got a bit of universal justice when I saw she had gained a few.

Quoting caito:

My family member is a force of nature. She's disowned family members over the years for pissing her off. Currently she hasn't spoken to me in over two years because I decided not to hold my now three year old's first birthday at her house. -_-

Quoting UxorQuodMatris.:

Quoting caito:

It made her conceited.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlecolton07
by Rebecca on Jun. 10, 2012 at 12:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Being the prettiest in your family doesn't necessarily make you pretty, you could just have a really ugly family.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)