Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My husband is an a**

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies

and I am about to tell him he can get the hell out of the house.

We have a little girl.  He has been ignoring us.  It has been a really shitty year...but I stood by him when most women would have left.  I get absolutely no respect anymore.  He just makes demands and expects me to toe the line.  He very nearly destroyed our family.  He only stayed out of jail because of me.  Otherwise that is where he would be right now.  I busted my ass and gave up a promotion for him.

Instead of being grateful and acting like a family man he is out at the bars partying all the time.  Last night when I told him he needed to come home, he told me it didn't matter...because as soon as he is out of the military he is moving back home to his Mama.  I am going to tell him today that he is NOT going to stay here until then and make our lives miserable.  He can get out now and find his own damn place.

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 10, 2012 at 10:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tifbrown
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 10:33 AM
2 moms liked this
Good for you. Sounds like you are going through a rough time. I hope things get better once you lose the dead weight.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ac10
by Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 10:33 AM

Do you live on base?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 10, 2012 at 10:33 AM
1 mom liked this
Sounds like my DH....minus the military & the mama....Sorry don't have any advice for you. Hope he straightens his shit out!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 10, 2012 at 10:34 AM
Is his name on the house where you live now? Or do you live on base?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ajohnson08099
by *Lyssa Lou* on Jun. 10, 2012 at 10:35 AM

Go for it!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 10, 2012 at 10:36 AM

Quoting tifbrown:

Good for you. Sounds like you are going through a rough time. I hope things get better once you lose the dead weight.

The thing is he used to be such a great dad.  My dd adores him.  He was a great husband too.  But ever since we found out our DD was molested by someone we trusted...he has started drinking and worse.  After rehab and almost going to jail...he was fantastic.  Then all of the sudden...boom.

He is BiPolar and not being med compliant.  I just don't know what to do.  As far as the military goes...I am responsible for him.  I really feel like calling his doctor and telling him that he is drinking again and being non compliant on meds.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 10, 2012 at 10:36 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Is his name on the house where you live now? Or do you live on base?

We live off base.  His name is on the lease.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 10, 2012 at 10:37 AM

Quoting ac10:

Do you live on base?

No

jcm28
by Gold Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 10:37 AM

Quoting ac10:

Do you live on base?

jcm28
by Gold Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 10:39 AM

Maybe he should have stay in jail.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured