Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i confess! i acted immature but i can only

Posted by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 11:31 AM
  • 13 Replies
OK a vent.
I confess today I responded in a immature way...but I could only take so much!
A woman and man who I.do not like and viva versa pissed me off today!
they wished death on my children! Told me my 20month.old was a "retard" ( he has no issues but even if he did so what! I hate that word)
told me they.hope my teen was found dead!
and a whole lot of foul things.
And I finally snapped and cuss them like I've never cussed anyone!!
I went ape shit!

Couldn't help it!

Added info.
I was so angry I didn't go into a lot of details plus I'm on this new phone...which I hate LOL.
Soooo.. first I literally didn't say anything to them. I know they don't care for me and I don't care for them
No.big.deal! Right?
well evidently they have a bug up their ass and/or just wanted to act evil. (((Shrugs) ))
Second my children were near byband I had to contain myself because I didn't want the situation to esculate out of control and my kids witness it. In all honesty if my kids hadn't been close by....I would have probably just acted a complete angry mess!!! Lost all control!
Third...these two people are constantly being nasty and snide but I ignore them. Unfortunately they seem to be so petty minded....ignoring them must fuel them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 11:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mom2theboy1994
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 11:34 AM
3 moms liked this

Adults talked about your children in that manner?

I think cussing them out was lenient. Good job restraining yourself. I'm afraid I'd have snapped and gotten physical. I can take a lot of things. I can be pushed pretty far. But to be told they want my teen found dead? I would only pray there was someone there to restrain me.

Chrissy0918
by Gold Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 11:35 AM
1 mom liked this
This

Quoting Mom2theboy1994:

I think cussing them out was lenient. Good job restraining yourself. I'm afraid I'd have snapped and gotten physical. I can take a lot of things. I can be pushed pretty far. But to be told they want my teen found dead? I would only pray there was someone there to restrain me.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaffedrikke
by Gold Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 11:36 AM
Yeah you were too nice. Id threaten both of them with bodily harm if they came anywhere mear me. They sound not right in the head. Id take their picture with a little notice about what theyve said make tons of copies and post them about town. Ok thats nutty too, but theyd deserve it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HIJKLM
by Ruby Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 11:36 AM
I have a fucking shit mouth so I don't see a damn thing wrong with cussing those asses out lol

No, they deserved it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bozobean
by Jennifer on Jun. 10, 2012 at 11:42 AM
Me too!

Quoting Mom2theboy1994:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iluv2meow
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 11:45 AM

Speechless

Albagubrath
by Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 11:46 AM
I would have to be bailed out of jail. I would have snapped and beat them unconcious. NOBODY makes threats (and that is how I would view them) against my kids.
Cussing at them was definitely warranted.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilyFlair
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 11:48 AM

oh heeeell no! that wouldnt have flown with me. bitch woulda been lucky to not be in the hospital. I take a lot of ppls shit but not against me kids

MamaLub
by Gold Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 11:49 AM
I would've told them they were worthless to society and their opinions don't matter to anyone anyway.
Or that I hoped they found Jesus soon. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
QuickMomma
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 11:51 AM
You acted better then I would have if I was in your position.What did you say to them?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN