Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i confess! i acted immature but i can only

Posted by   + Show Post
OK a vent.
I confess today I responded in a immature way...but I could only take so much!
A woman and man who I.do not like and viva versa pissed me off today!
they wished death on my children! Told me my 20month.old was a "retard" ( he has no issues but even if he did so what! I hate that word)
told me they.hope my teen was found dead!
and a whole lot of foul things.
And I finally snapped and cuss them like I've never cussed anyone!!
I went ape shit!

Couldn't help it!

Added info.
I was so angry I didn't go into a lot of details plus I'm on this new phone...which I hate LOL.
Soooo.. first I literally didn't say anything to them. I know they don't care for me and I don't care for them
No.big.deal! Right?
well evidently they have a bug up their ass and/or just wanted to act evil. (((Shrugs) ))
Second my children were near byband I had to contain myself because I didn't want the situation to esculate out of control and my kids witness it. In all honesty if my kids hadn't been close by....I would have probably just acted a complete angry mess!!! Lost all control!
Third...these two people are constantly being nasty and snide but I ignore them. Unfortunately they seem to be so petty minded....ignoring them must fuel them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 11:31 AM
Replies (11-13):
NDADanceMom
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 11:52 AM

wait, what?  wtf.  why do we get detalils in the boring posts and no info in the interesting ones.  Tell us how it got here please.

jonnlilithsmom
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 11:53 AM

I would have thrown punches

Benjamins-mama
by Platinum Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 11:53 AM

good for you.  I'm surprised you didn't try to hit them or something.  i probably would have

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured