Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He kind of made me feel like POO.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
My Bf and I have been together 6 months. Call us crazy, but we talk marriage, living together, and having children.

Well last night someone posted on here ab what rude comment her husband said to her after she gave birth. I turned around and asked my bf...

I said "If we had a baby, would you WANT to see me give birth? Like see EVERYTHING??!!"

He answered.. "Oh yeah, I would be all up in your business!"

I said.. "Oh God! You wouldn't get freaked? You better not ever say any rude comments about my junk!! Just an FYI!! Lol- I only ask because of what this man told his wife after she gave birth to their child... OMG. He'd get a straight kick to the balls if I were her!"

He answers.." Lol!! You need not be thinking of that kind of stuff, let's focus on the BF&GF thing!!"

Well.. That kind of caught me off guard.. We ALWAYS talk about having children...

It hurt my feelings, so I answered him back with this..

"Lol. Fine. I will NOT think of a future with you. Thanks for putting me in check. Got It!"

Then he says.. "Ok. I would be there to see the love of my life give birth and support you 100%."

Ughh- I had a little hissy fit bc I know that's NOT what he initially wanted to say..

Was I wrong for getting a little sad???
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 10, 2012 at 11:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
masonsmommy107
by Gold Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 12:00 PM
He just doesn't want a baby right now that's all he was saying
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 10, 2012 at 12:03 PM
Neither do I! He knows that.. Just made me feel like crap that we talk about it all the time, but last night it was a topic not to be discussed.. I don't know it confused me..

Quoting masonsmommy107:

He just doesn't want a baby right now that's all he was saying

ShesALady
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 12:05 PM
I wouldn't be hurt by it. He sounds like he was just saying lets not worry about that right now we're not even married. Makes sense.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hautemama83
by Emerald Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 12:06 PM
I think you're reading too much into it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaLub
by Gold Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 12:08 PM
He's saying enjoy the ride. Don't jump into problems that aren't here yet. What will build a strong relationship is a strong foundation.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)