Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Stop assuming people are teen moms and keep your opinion to yourself.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 38 Replies
My baby sister is 14. She baby sat my son (8 months) yesterday for a couple hours. Her and my 2 step sisters (18 and 14) took him to the mall with them. They said everyone was giving them dirty looks, which i kind of get, but no one said anything, ok whatever. So then last night, i take my sister to the movies, as a thank you for baby sitting. I am in line getting tickets, my sister is sitting on a bench, holding my son. This lady walks up and tells her that hopefully she learned her lesson about spreading her legs and being a whore! I am walking towards her, as this lady says this. I quickened my pace, walked over, scooped up my son and went off on this lady. I understand being a teen mom is not a great thing, i understand it is looked down on, but, who the hell, says anything to one, or is intentionally rude to one, especially when you do not know them, and they are NOT even a teen mom. People need to mind their own damn business and keep their opinions to themselves!
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 10, 2012 at 4:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 10, 2012 at 4:12 PM
Riiiight! I can't see someone walking up to a total stranger talkin shit like that.
tifbrown
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 4:12 PM

Wow, just wow. I'm glad you put that lady in her place. I absolutely get what you are saying. As someone who is often mistaken for a teen mom myself (even though I'm 24 and married), I know how frustrating that can be. I had a woman make a snide comment to me in CHURCH. Thankfully I remembered where we were and politely (sort of) corrected her. Even if your sister was a teen mom, as if it is up to some random ass stranger to make a rude comment to her. 

lovemystinky
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 4:13 PM
3 moms liked this

I get dirty looks a lot too.

But that's because I'm fucking hot.

lovinmyboys...
by Gold Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 4:13 PM
What did she do?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sorcha1945
by Gold Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 4:14 PM
How rude of that lady!! I have never felt anything negative about teen moms and I just dont get why people do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.not.angel.
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 4:14 PM
Why did you pick up your son before having words with that lady? That wasn't smart.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Crashly
by Ashley on Jun. 10, 2012 at 4:14 PM
What a cunt!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
owl0210
by Emerald Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 4:14 PM
Sure that happened...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommybug77
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 4:14 PM
[quote name="Anonymous" id="0"]Riiiight! I can't see someone walking up to a total stranger talkin shit like that. [/quotze]people figured my sisters were teen moms, they were just great aunts helping me out. Yes people opened their mouths, I set them straight.
mommyajay
by Silver Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 4:15 PM
They do. Trust me lol been there

Quoting Anonymous:

Riiiight! I can't see someone walking up to a total stranger talkin shit like that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN