Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do You Know Anyone Who Is Missing?

Posted by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 2:35 PM
  • 176 Replies

Do you know anyone who is missing, or went missing and was found?

Share your stories.

by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 2:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dawnjohnson5
by Ruby Member on Jun. 11, 2012 at 2:35 PM
I don't.

Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carterscutie85
by Queen Bee on Jun. 11, 2012 at 2:38 PM

bump

momof3jones
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 2:38 PM
Not that i can recall.. but i will try to think back... there is lots of stuff i blocked out form my childhood
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Islandmom2boys
by Platinum Member on Jun. 11, 2012 at 2:38 PM
My cousin went missing 8 years ago, they found her car a week after she went missing. She didn't have any of her medications with her, so we have basically given up hope that she's still alive.

She left behind 2 sons, and a grandson. 2 weeks after she went missing her oldest son died in a car accident.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilynAustin
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 2:39 PM

yep.  My cousins went hiking and got turned around, and it took 14 hours to find them.  A helicopter finally spotted them.  By the time they were found their body temperatures were very high, and they were severly dehydrated.

Another was a friend of mine.  She and her parents were on a boat and it "caught fire".  The husband some how got home safe though, and called the Coast Guard from his girlfriends house.  They searched for days but never found the boat, never found them, and never found any bodies.  It will never be solved, and there will probably never be justice for them.

momof4boyz1girl
by Platinum Member on Jun. 11, 2012 at 2:40 PM
4 moms liked this

Many brains on CM are missing lmao.

acaisha
by Gold Member on Jun. 11, 2012 at 2:40 PM

little boy last summer.. he was kidnapped from his home and then brought home 4 days later. No one was staying at the house, family was next door. Middle of the night they found the little boy on the couch. Unharmed.. they later caught the guy who took him.

Maemae2012
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 2:40 PM

Wow....

Quoting Islandmom2boys:

My cousin went missing 8 years ago, they found her car a week after she went missing. She didn't have any of her medications with her, so we have basically given up hope that she's still alive.

She left behind 2 sons, and a grandson. 2 weeks after she went missing her oldest son died in a car accident.

DixieL
by Platinum Member on Jun. 11, 2012 at 2:41 PM

Thank God I don't know anyone who is missing

angie729
by Ruby Member on Jun. 11, 2012 at 2:42 PM

A girl I went to school with is missing.  She was last seen by her bf on 7/26/89 and her car was found 9/2/89 in Mt Baker/Snoqualmie near Granite Falls in Washington.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)