Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

could this be his child??? lol back story update!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I'm on mobile, new here, I don't know how to post pictures in posts lol so illpost in comments bit does this boy look anything like my husband's?

* OK some ladies want tha back story*
We've been together for years but back in augest we separated for a short notice because of his parents and a few other things. But we worked it out got pregnant on top of he's in the military. All went well umtil she found him on facebook. I went to school with the girls younger sister, and come to find out we have mutual friends. From what everyone Ive talked to about her she's a tag chaser. He had a one night stand w/ her after getting plastered at the strip club she was currently working at. After talking to her former boss and a few coworkers I also found out that she had been selling herself out of the strip club and thats what lead to her being fired. Her So called friend and sister told me that same night she left his hotel room and went straight to the club and left with 2 other men! (Wtf I've already made the husband get tested).... well when ever heard from her until a few days ago. She claims he is his that she will not give a teat. But she also claims she is going to tale us to court. We offered to pay for the testing and everything only ask for a refund if the child was not his. I'm 36 weeks pregnant with our first son, if the boy is my husbands I'd be more than happy to take it because the girl is still doing drugs and drinking. Clearly she cannot pay for his disabilities, and if she does try to get child support from my husband I would like to know if it's going towards his medical reasons And not her partying.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 11, 2012 at 10:04 PM
Replies (91-100):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:03 PM
No b/c it was while we were split. I would actually like to take the child out of the bad situation he dermatology live in.

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you going to leave him if the baby is his?
nautired
by Bronze Member on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:03 PM
If she takes you to court she will have to give you a DNA test. They wont take her word if you guys ask for one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HeathersForever
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:05 PM
Court order the DNA test don't give that slut a dime til there is one she sounds like a real winner a stripper who fucks multiple guys in one night? Barf. I hope your DH learned his lesson. The baby kinda looks like him but she coulda fucked 10 other guys that week that look like your DH get a test. She cannot deny it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:08 PM
LOL at dermatology.

Since there is a possibility your DH is the father you can get a court ordered DNA test. If he is the father you can fight for custody.

Quoting Anonymous:

No b/c it was while we were split. I would actually like to take the child out of the bad situation he dermatology live in.

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you going to leave him if the baby is his?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:12 PM
You were split up in August, so less than a month's split and you each slept with at least one other person? Sounds like you were made for each other. And yes, it looks like that poor child done got all you hubby's fugly, so I'd bet the test says he's his.
HeathersForever
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:25 PM
My son has always been a mini me since the day he was born, since we don't know what hoe mama stripper looks like baby may look like her.

Quoting Monamou:

All mine looked a lot like daddy

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

Quoting Buggy979:

Let me just say you can not tell a newborns parents until at least 6 months old... They all look like old men...

I dont know about little boys but both of my girls came out looking spot on there dad lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HeathersForever
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Where did OP say she was fucking other people? I didn't see that...and seperated is seperated...you can fuck who you like sorry not everyone is perfect. If I was a man I wouldn't fuck a slut stripper tho

Quoting Anonymous:

You were split up in August, so less than a month's split and you each slept with at least one other person? Sounds like you were made for each other. And yes, it looks like that poor child done got all you hubby's fugly, so I'd bet the test says he's his.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Well sorry if high-school sweet hearts get sick of eachother for a minute or two... after so many years with one person and seeing all your peers go through 10 to 20 in a month yea a person gets curious. We decided to go out and have a bit of fun and we have both learned our lesson. If we both choose to have sex with someone else while we were split that happens to be our choice. Nether of us liked it andboth of us learned.that we happen to love each other enough to get back together. What follows from our separation may be his fault but I'm women enough to understand and forgive. I'm sorry I'm strong enough to handle this. As for his ugly ass, that's your option your not the one who has to sleep/fuck/live with him. I chose him and I'm fine with his looks.as for the test if it happens. I'm fine ether way. My problem. Not yours you have something negative to say about someones looks go take a hard look in the mirror miss anonymous. Judge yourself before you do others.

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:33 PM
Doesn't look like his to me. Get the DNA test.
WrapNLoseInches
by Silver Member on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:36 PM
courts wont set child support without a dna test. no worries, wait for her to take him to court!

oh, and i know you cant reallllly tell until about 4-6 mo but i dont think they look alike...unless baby got her nose and mouth.....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)