Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my PA post of the day

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 48 Replies
4 moms liked this
You realize some people have to be on pa right? No fixing things will ever change it. Who will take all the low paying jobs that people depend on every day. Who washes the dishes at your favorite fancy restuarant? Maybe some guy who has kids to support and only barely makes it WITH pa. What should everyone with those jobs do?? Obviously some will move up, and awesome for them! But everyone CAN'T. Will you eat off dirty plates? Will you give up your chai lattes? Doubt it. So while you complain about all the free shit given to the poor people, be thankful you are not flipping burgers or cleaning up shit somewhere.

I want to also add that I am not trying to say all people on PA have those kinds of jobs, and I am not downgrading anyone who does have that kind of job.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 11, 2012 at 10:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 11, 2012 at 10:55 PM
2 moms liked this
If we stopped deporting the mexicans, they would do tho jobs, but otherwise, i agree pa is needed because i want clean dishes, my yard work done, the cashier to check me out, and my house cleaned, and all the other things that make the world go around.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:00 PM
Oh snap.
JenMarie87
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Good point.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:15 PM
Bump
mom2monsterboys
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:19 PM
2 moms liked this
Agreed. I also think a lot of people that complain about p.a fail to realize that elderly and disabled people are on p.a also.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 12, 2012 at 12:09 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 12, 2012 at 12:13 AM

Snort. This sounds just like the argument of why illegal immigration is great.

peachesforme
by Gold Member on Jun. 12, 2012 at 12:19 AM

what about all the lazy people who refuse to work? what about those who won't get up and even try to get a job or who abuse the system?  True story for you.  A friend of mine's daughter volunteered with a church organization to help those in need.  A family who was on pa signed up for assistance with this church, turned in their proof and paperwork, income all that.  Her dd went out to this needy family's car to put in free food and clothing for her kids.  This lady had a brand new bmw, in the trunk was all kinds of new, expensive electronics that were still in the box. She was wearing expensive clothing with high heels, jewelry, and had a name brand purse.  The dd was furious that this so called "needy" lady was taking advantage of the church's generosity.  Lesson learned kid!  Lesson learned. It is no secret that many people take advantage of the system.  I don't mind those who really need the help thru no fault of their own, but many simply want a free ride. 

militarywife09
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 12:20 AM
Touché.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 12, 2012 at 12:22 AM
2 moms liked this

That is what high school and college students are for. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)