Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Seriously! it wasnt that big of a deal!!!

Posted by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:55 PM
  • 44 Replies

i went to subway earlier to grab some sandwhiches... i prefer going when our roommate is working because he is OCD and our sandwhiches allways come out perfect, but i didnt want to wait for him to start working to hassle him... i kinda wish i had....

i ordered a 6 inch for myself, i got more of a 4 inch.... and he put mustard on DD's sandwhich, which i did not ask for.. but really all in all it's not tht big of a deal, i caught him before he could more than one quick mustard line on, and told him not worry about... dd doesn't really care for mustard but i doubt shed notice that little bit (she did end up noticing, and DS ended up eating her sandwhich, but thats not the employees fault)

little screw ups like those happen, he didn't hear me right, considering i just ordered DH's sandwhich with mustard and mayo.... no bigge, i payed for our less then perfect sandwhiches and left, and told DH when we got home... that was MY mistake of the day!! he immediately texts our roomie who was just about to walk into work, totally exagerated everything.... and our roomie is the shift manager there, i didn't want to get the guy in trouble for it, so i stole DH's phone and texted that it really wasn't a big deal, after the roomie texted back that he would talk to the guy

so now DH and i are having a little dispute over how "serious" it is! lol

so would you complain over those mistakes??? is this a problem with the employee worth mentioning to his manager??? i've never been served by that guy before, so it's not like i can say he is always cutting sandwhiches too short or not paying attention to condement requests....

attack

by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jenny_Penny89
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:57 PM
Not worth mentioning
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Becky.Mom.of.2
by Silver Member on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:59 PM
Not worth it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chichiwvu
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 12:00 AM
Your dh is over reacting. It's a sandwich! If he did it a few times, ok then you complain to the manager (your roomie).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lynnd4
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 12:01 AM
I would maybe mention to remind employees of taking pride in their work and customer satisfaction, but not rat the guy out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Jun. 12, 2012 at 12:02 AM

My dh wouldnt be upset over something so frivolous lol

Not its not worth mentioning

kaitalynn
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 12:03 AM
I wouldn't have said anything to anyone (including the husband) in the first place. It's so insignificant that I would have long forgotten about it by the time I left the store. However I'm also the girl who got meat on her sandwich (the man mixed up the two orders) and to cause less of a hassle I just ordered a second one and gave the mistake to a co worker.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wicked_tink
by twinkie humper on Jun. 12, 2012 at 12:05 AM

you were a whole lot better about it than your hubs lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 12, 2012 at 12:06 AM

My husband loses his mind over food mess ups. No it's not that big of a deal at all, and it embarrasses the crap out of me when my husband wants to make a big deal out of something like that. Usually it's his fault anyway for thinking those fast food workers can read his mind about what he wants.

razmatazthespaz
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 12:06 AM

i probably wouldn't have, i just wanted to explain to him why DD didn't eat her sandwhich, and then the whole thing about my sandwhich being smaller just sorta fell out with the conversation....

but i can say that i am not AS nice as you! lol

Quoting kaitalynn:

I wouldn't have said anything to anyone (including the husband) in the first place. It's so insignificant that I would have long forgotten about it by the time I left the store. However I'm also the girl who got meat on her sandwich (the man mixed up the two orders) and to cause less of a hassle I just ordered a second one and gave the mistake to a co worker.

little.worthen
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 12:08 AM

its not that big of a deal.. if it was, you would have made him fix the sandwiches right then right? he even offered. i hope the guy doesnt get into trouble.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)