Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Seriously! it wasnt that big of a deal!!!

i went to subway earlier to grab some sandwhiches... i prefer going when our roommate is working because he is OCD and our sandwhiches allways come out perfect, but i didnt want to wait for him to start working to hassle him... i kinda wish i had....

i ordered a 6 inch for myself, i got more of a 4 inch.... and he put mustard on DD's sandwhich, which i did not ask for.. but really all in all it's not tht big of a deal, i caught him before he could more than one quick mustard line on, and told him not worry about... dd doesn't really care for mustard but i doubt shed notice that little bit (she did end up noticing, and DS ended up eating her sandwhich, but thats not the employees fault)

little screw ups like those happen, he didn't hear me right, considering i just ordered DH's sandwhich with mustard and mayo.... no bigge, i payed for our less then perfect sandwhiches and left, and told DH when we got home... that was MY mistake of the day!! he immediately texts our roomie who was just about to walk into work, totally exagerated everything.... and our roomie is the shift manager there, i didn't want to get the guy in trouble for it, so i stole DH's phone and texted that it really wasn't a big deal, after the roomie texted back that he would talk to the guy

so now DH and i are having a little dispute over how "serious" it is! lol

so would you complain over those mistakes??? is this a problem with the employee worth mentioning to his manager??? i've never been served by that guy before, so it's not like i can say he is always cutting sandwhiches too short or not paying attention to condement requests....

attack

by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:55 PM
Replies (21-30):
FutureSoccerM0m
by Platinum Member on Jun. 12, 2012 at 1:15 AM

I'd have let it go.

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Jun. 12, 2012 at 1:16 AM

I think it is worth mentioning as an fyi to the manager (roomie or not) but not as a way to get the guy in trouble

razmatazthespaz
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 1:18 AM

ok our roomie just got home, he did talk to the guy, but i guess this was just another thing in a LONG LONG LONG line of screw ups for this guy, and they will probably be letting him go soon, but not because of this incident, they had already been discussing it when this happened.... i don't feel so bad now....

Schleetle
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 1:19 AM
No. If it bothered me I would've asked if he could please re-make it while I was there (and I hate confrontation so I probably would not have even done that).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovnmy3boys
by Paula on Jun. 12, 2012 at 1:19 AM

No, I wouldn't complain. That's pretty trivial really. 

mommy2annaliese
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 1:20 AM

It's a fucking sandwich for goodness sake. Hell no. 

Bird16_J
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 1:21 AM

Oh lordy that's not even worth getting pissy over. Accidents happen. It's not like they completely screwed up the order. I think the hubby is being a little silly over that

Armymom134
by Gold Member on Jun. 12, 2012 at 1:25 AM

If he screwed up on your order then he should have fixed it right then and there. I wouldn't say it was worth mentioning to your roomie but I would have spoke up while he was making it and asked for a new one especially if my child wouldn't have eaten it and it was for her in the first place.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 12, 2012 at 1:27 AM
I would be upset.
And they would be remaking my sandwich ... The way I want it!
mommyajay
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2012 at 1:29 AM
I just would have asked him to remake the sandwiches........
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured