Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

at the risk of sounding like a complete weirdo...

Posted by   + Show Post

I cant wait to breast feed again.  Its seriously one of the things I'm looking forward to most about having this baby!! I gave up way too easily with my last one, because of circumstances, but I am determined this time to go to at least 6 months then make goals further from that!!! I CANT WAIT!!!! 

by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 12:38 AM
Replies (21-30):
JadedFaerie
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 2:24 AM

I actually agree. Once I'm pregnant again I cannot wait to breastfeed again! This time I'm not letting doctors override me!

Rose87
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 8:21 AM

I sure did! DD self weaned at 20 months. She just didnt want the boob. While I was disappointed, my nipples thanked her! LOL But ds was bf'd for 3 years on top and then a few months longer with pumped milk.

And yea, newborns and little ones LOVE the booby!! They can smell their mother, hear her heartbeat (reminds them of the womb), the skin to skin is soothing and calming etc.

Hooray for titty babies!

Quoting Bird16_J:

Really? I didn't know you did it for that long! That's awesome! :) I would like to do at LEAST a year that'll be my first goal and then we'll see how she's doing and if she wants to keep it up or not. I know right now she REALLY likes the booby lol :) 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 12, 2012 at 8:22 AM
Power to you. I hated it. No one could pay me any amount of money to do it again.
Fairegirl33
by Gold Member on Jun. 12, 2012 at 8:24 AM

I did not BF with any of my three kiddo's... I was just remarried and we are trying to have another child....  I really want to BF this one.

Love060708kids
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 8:25 AM

:)

i.heart.nerds
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 8:27 AM
I have been pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoy my bfing time. I knew I was going to do it for at least a year, but it seemed more like a chore.
Now I know it is a great bonding time with Felix and it gives me joy to nourish him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 12, 2012 at 8:28 AM
What???

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh boy, the anti bf club is going to have fun with this one! They are going to say that you are looking forward to it because it's a sexual gratification for you or some shit like that.

Braydens_Mama11
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 8:30 AM
:D OMG! I'm glad I'm not alone!!
My ds stopped latching on and I didn't breastfeed my dd. When I did breastfeed ds I absolutely loved it and I can't wait to do it agAin
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MarShy740
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 8:32 AM
I always do it at least for a month. My nipples can't get hard so I use that plastic thing for a month.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 12, 2012 at 8:35 AM
Don't think that makes you sound like a weirdo at all!!
Good luck, I hope it works out the way you want it to!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)