Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Since I'm infertile I have to be pro life?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
I have a friend who got pregnant by a guy (one night stand) who she was trying to trap. It didn't work and before she even had her first ultrasound the guy told her to abort or rot in hell. She kept her child now she's a single mom. Anyways she keeps posting pictures of dead aborted fetuses and stillborns on Facebook. Within the last few days she's been making statuses about how selfish women who get abortions are. I'm in my early 20s battling infertility with numerous failed fertility treatments already. Yesterday this friend called me to complain about a drug addict friend of hers who just got her toddler removed by cps. My friend made this comment how her friend is selfish because some people out there can't have kids and she can then throws the kid away. I said her friend should have aborted especially since she did Meth her entire pregnancy. So my friend gets all mad saying abortion is wrong and pretty much someone in my position should believe in a baby's right to life. My question is when you're infertile are you mandated to be pro life? I'm neither pro choice or pro life and my friend's obsession with judging other peoples lives irks me. She is far from perfect herself.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 12, 2012 at 1:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
AngryBob
by Platinum Member on Jun. 12, 2012 at 1:18 AM
She sounds like a nutcase. I wouldn't give credit to anything she says.
Oh and I'm prolife, if that helps.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 12, 2012 at 1:30 AM
She gave her child to her grandparents to raise for a year so she could shack up with her 4th boyfriend in the three years since her child's birth. I guess because she didn't abort that makes her a Saint and excuses her own poor decision making.

Quoting AngryBob:

She sounds like a nutcase. I wouldn't give credit to anything she says.

Oh and I'm prolife, if that helps.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN