Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my kids have NEVER...

Posted by   + Show Post

son will be 20 next month and daughter will be 9 next month... neither of them have ever had a broken bone or stitches! i just find it very odd! their dad and i both sure had i share! lmao!

i dont think i am over protective (daughter has been going up on roof with her dad since she was 3ish, climbs trees, attempts flips and cartwheels etc). son rough houses with friends and does other stupid boy stuff (oh and is in the army).

have you kids had broken bones and/or stitches? what from?

have you ever had either? if so what from?

by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 2:58 AM
Replies (151-156):
SunnySideUp6
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 1:18 PM
My boys haven't had anything like that..........yet
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bmw29
by spitfire_bobbie on Jun. 12, 2012 at 1:18 PM
My parents were the furthest thing from overprotective as you can get and none of their children have ever had a broken bone. I'm 32 and my sisters are 43 and 45. My son however fractured his femure tripping over a playstation cord. It took a week and a half before we knew it. He was walking, running and playing soccer with that leg.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dipsetgrl06
by Ruby Member on Jun. 12, 2012 at 1:18 PM
No broken bones but he had stitches at 14 months old when he had to get a skin tag removed from his chin. He's 5.5 now.

I've never broken anything or had stitches other than when my son was born. I'm almost 25.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jun. 12, 2012 at 1:23 PM

None of mine (7) have had broken bones. My DD's have had stitches due to giving birth and my youngest son has had stitches because of surgery.

I have had stitches from  giving birth, a spleenectomy and broken ribs from a fall.

I am an Extremely Overprotective Mom...(Helicoptor Mom)..... always have been and always will be

KYLIEAARONMOMMY
by Ruby Member on Jun. 12, 2012 at 1:28 PM
Out of my 4 kids the only one to break a bone is my oldest son. Right before his 7th birthday, he fractured his arm when his sister pushed him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
auntietotty
by Ruby Member on Jun. 12, 2012 at 1:32 PM

My kids are 25 and almost 27....my daughter (the youngest) has never had a broken bone or stitches. My son though had stitches in his head when he was in a car wreck when he was 19.  Neither have ever been to the ER either (as children)...except my son of course when he was in a wreck.

Ive never had stitches (except an episiotomy and oral surgery)..but never from anything accidental. Never a broken bone either.

My husband has never had a broken bone. He has had stitches though....he's a diesel mechanic and has gotten cut at work and it's mandatory they send him to the ER...he's had a few stitches here and there.

And yrs. ago he had hernia surgery and of course had stitches for that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)