Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Be PROUD *No bashing or bullies* i know some respectful momma are there somewhere :)

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 4:23 PM
  • 128 Replies
6 moms liked this

Above pic, My SO took cause he finds it very amusing that i always feel the need to put my foot up on that thing everytime i brush my teeth lol and excuse me for not wearing a bra i was just waking up HAHA

Pic below is a profile pic i took for my SO lol after i got up and brushed my teeth :) lol before i straightened my hair today lol

Lol i know im not the skinniest prettiest mommy on here but with the "big" women bashing post i wanted to make a spin off post on being proud of your image. whether it be tooth big skinny or "fluffy" big, i LOVE seeing ladies who take pride of them selves

by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 4:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jessiejem
by Gold Member on Jun. 12, 2012 at 4:26 PM

Good for you mama!

Skinny does NOT equal pretty

gofast_mama
by Bronze Member on Jun. 12, 2012 at 4:28 PM

I agree that as long as you are proud of you, you are stunning. Props to you for posting the pictures!

waterlily89
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 4:29 PM

No you are right about that I just wish that ppl would stop bashing the "big" mommas on here its not fair to them or to the OPs of those types of post its o wonder kids grow up to be bullies

Quoting Jessiejem:

Good for you mama!

gofast_mama
by Bronze Member on Jun. 12, 2012 at 4:29 PM

Quoting Jessiejem:

Good for you mama!

So I guess since I am naturally thin I am just hideous? 

waterlily89
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 4:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you! if that bike in your pro pic is yours lol you are so brave haha only thing stopping my SO from getting a harley is that i am too scared of getting on it lol

Quoting gofast_mama:

I agree that as long as you are proud of you, you are stunning. Props to you for posting the pictures!

SerpentsKiss
by Erica on Jun. 12, 2012 at 4:33 PM
1 mom liked this

You have beautiful hair.

MrsRinehart2010
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 4:34 PM
1 mom liked this

I think your pretty... but it goes both way small women get bashed too. it doesnt matter your size race age ect your gonna get bashed for something lol.

I think its how you carry your self that makes you pretty you can be drop dead gorgeous an have a shitty attitude and personality an be be ugly. an you can be not so pretty but have a wonderful attitude an personality and be very attractive.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 12, 2012 at 4:34 PM
2 moms liked this

I don't think that's what she's saying at all.  There are some ugly skinny people and beautiful fat people.  Being skinny doesn't automatically make you pretty and being fat doesn't automatically make you ugly..

Quoting gofast_mama:

Quoting Jessiejem:

Good for you mama!

So I guess since I am naturally thin I am just hideous? 

gofast_mama
by Bronze Member on Jun. 12, 2012 at 4:35 PM

Thank you it is! I named her Hornita lol. I've been riding since I was 5 so it doesn't seem very scary. Get the Harley, riding has been an amazing bonding experience for dh and I. You have gorgeous eyes btw!

Quoting waterlily89:

Thank you! if that bike in your pro pic is yours lol you are so brave haha only thing stopping my SO from getting a harley is that i am too scared of getting on it lol

Quoting gofast_mama:

steelcage
by Platinum Member on Jun. 12, 2012 at 4:35 PM

No makeup, no fixed hair..and I actually like it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)