Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Be PROUD *No bashing or bullies* i know some respectful momma are there somewhere :)

Posted by   + Show Post

Above pic, My SO took cause he finds it very amusing that i always feel the need to put my foot up on that thing everytime i brush my teeth lol and excuse me for not wearing a bra i was just waking up HAHA

Pic below is a profile pic i took for my SO lol after i got up and brushed my teeth :) lol before i straightened my hair today lol

Lol i know im not the skinniest prettiest mommy on here but with the "big" women bashing post i wanted to make a spin off post on being proud of your image. whether it be tooth big skinny or "fluffy" big, i LOVE seeing ladies who take pride of them selves

by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 4:23 PM
Replies (41-50):
LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Jun. 12, 2012 at 4:56 PM
Gotta have some leverage to go after those teeth, huh? :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SunnySideUp6
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 4:56 PM
You are adorable!

Quoting caito:

Eh. I hate myself but I have a passable face. I took this yesterday. I like it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mr.scariesmommy
My ex used to tell me that I have trucker ass. I have a bubble butt its just a little big. I wear between a 16 18 in pants. He was just an ass. Yeah I could probably loose some weight but I'm not going to do that just to fit into someone else's idea of perfect. My kids don't care what size I am as long as I'm the best possible mommy to them.

Quoting waterlily89:

That is awesome! it always broke my heart that my ex bil use to tell my sister she would be perfect if she lost 10 more lbs. and she was a size 2-3 i felt so bad for her

Quoting mr.scariesmommy:

I was talking to my dh a few min ago about some of the big and skinny posts and he tells me hunny I love ur ass no matter how chunky u r. As long as u r confidant in how u look it doesn't matter. My dh loves me for me not for the size of my ass. He does love my butt though.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
waterlily89

I agree you are pretty!

Quoting doodlebut:

You are beautiful!

Quoting steelcage:

No makeup, no fixed hair..and I actually like it.

LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Jun. 12, 2012 at 4:57 PM
Why? You are pretty, but above all you are freaking hilarious!

Quoting caito:

Most anons would be quick to call me disgusting or nasty though :(

Quoting waterlily89:

awe you are pretty! very awesome smile!

Quoting caito:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
diamondsetter
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 4:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Your attitude makes me feel good about myself :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
waterlily89
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 4:59 PM

araound the bottom area i wear the same size but have to wear a belt cause my pants always feel so loose around my waist lol... and good for you, for not being with your ex and that is true lol i wake up in the morning and right after i throw my hair up to wash my face my kids come up to me give me a kiss and say pretty mommy lol goofy babies

Quoting mr.scariesmommy:

My ex used to tell me that I have trucker ass. I have a bubble butt its just a little big. I wear between a 16 18 in pants. He was just an ass. Yeah I could probably loose some weight but I'm not going to do that just to fit into someone else's idea of perfect. My kids don't care what size I am as long as I'm the best possible mommy to them.

Quoting waterlily89:

That is awesome! it always broke my heart that my ex bil use to tell my sister she would be perfect if she lost 10 more lbs. and she was a size 2-3 i felt so bad for her

Quoting mr.scariesmommy:

I was talking to my dh a few min ago about some of the big and skinny posts and he tells me hunny I love ur ass no matter how chunky u r. As long as u r confidant in how u look it doesn't matter. My dh loves me for me not for the size of my ass. He does love my butt though.

caito
by Ruby Member on Jun. 12, 2012 at 4:59 PM

Didn't you hear? All fat people are disgusting and nasty and smelly and lazy. lmao.

I just let it get to me even though I try not to.

Quoting LucyMom08:

Quoting caito:

Quoting waterlily89:

Quoting caito:

waterlily89
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 5:00 PM
1 mom liked this

awe thanks, that is what this post is for lol to feel good about yourself! be proud of who you are :)

Quoting diamondsetter:

Your attitude makes me feel good about myself :)

waterlily89
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 5:02 PM

To hell with the anons, let them hide behind that retarded lil button, you are pretty, lol and funny... dont let them ruin how you see yourself chances are they are hideous with their sorry attitudes

Quoting caito:

Didn't you hear? All fat people are disgusting and nasty and smelly and lazy. lmao.

I just let it get to me even though I try not to.

Quoting LucyMom08:

Quoting caito:

Quoting waterlily89:

Quoting caito:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)