Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My child is a monster!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies
..and i dont mean behaviour wise. She actually behaves and listens very well for a 5 year old. What i mean is that she destroys EVERYTHING she freaking touches. Some examples:

1. She rips her books to shreds! Or if they are cardboard books she still finds a way
2. She rips up her stuffed animals and throws the stuffing everywhere
3. Intentionally breaks every piece of furniture in her room
4. Peels any kind of decoration or anything from her clothes, shoes, and walls

I could keep going, but let's just say she literally destroys EVERYTHING! Then bad thing is, she doesnt even care! It can be a toy that she REALLY liked, but when she breaks it she is just like "oh well". Does this child not form an attachment to ANYTHING?!? It got to the point where we just stopped buying her anything other than necessities because it would be a waste of money. I dont understand this and i wish i knew how to break her of it.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 12, 2012 at 5:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 12, 2012 at 5:50 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 12, 2012 at 5:51 PM
2 moms liked this
Sounds like a brat.
RLT2
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 5:52 PM

how old?

Mrs.Winchester
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 5:52 PM
discipline her for doing it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KrissyKC
by Platinum Member on Jun. 12, 2012 at 5:52 PM

She's five!!   Ripping books and destroying furniture isn't "naughty" behavior in your book???

It is in mine.    Start disciplining and correcting this behavior, Momma, because it will only get worse if you don't.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 12, 2012 at 5:54 PM
How can you say she listens and behaves very we'll.... Then in the same post say she destroys everything.?

Have you told her not todo it? If you have and she did it any way, then she doesn't listen or obey.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 12, 2012 at 5:54 PM
You honestly think she behaves well and listens good all while she's clearly acting like an asshole.
Sanctimommy
by Platinum Member on Jun. 12, 2012 at 5:55 PM

Please don't fuck Clifford. That's bestiality.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well I got my toes done so that helped with my mood but I wanted a white puppy not a green one and he didnt get that so im trying not to kick his ass,. well we cant all be fucking Clifford

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 12, 2012 at 5:56 PM
Quoting KrissyKC:

She's five!!   Ripping books and destroying furniture isn't "naughty" behavior in your book???

It is in mine.    Start disciplining and correcting this behavior, Momma, because it will only get worse if you don't.

i never said i don't discipline her, i do! She gets time outs and always has to clean up all the crap she tore up, and she gets privileges taken away. Not to mention the fact that we refuse to buy anything else. Its like she just truly does not care.. She hasnt gotten ANYTHING new since Christmas and i cannot think of a single thing left from her christmas presents that hasn't been destroyed and thrown away
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 12, 2012 at 5:57 PM

Wait soo she is well behaved but trashes things...That doesn't make sense.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured