Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why are stupid people so damn fertile?

Posted by   + Show Post
While so many people who would be amazing parents struggle to conceive, or keep a pregnancy or even adopt.

One of those unfair things in life that pisses me off.

My bestie would be an amazing mom, wants kids more than anything. After cervical cancer and thinking she may never have kids, she finally gets pregnant. We were so excited!!! But she miscarried at 9 weeks :( she was due in August right around my birthday. Its been a hard few months for both of us, especially with me getting pregnant right after her miscarriage.

Another friend who would be the best mom, is financially set, yet even with all the fertility treatments in the world endures a heartbreaking negative every single month.

But people dumb enough to tattoo babies conceive just fine, dumb enough to beat, starve or neglect their kids do. Moms who shouldn't have had ONE, can pop out numbers 3,4 and 5 no problem.

Ugh. So heartbreaking. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 8:39 PM
Replies (21-30):
kcangel63
by Freebirther on Jun. 12, 2012 at 8:52 PM
Yes, planning a home birth.

I lost one at 9 weeks, but already had kids at that point. I can't imagine the ache trying so hard, finally getting that baby, then losing the baby. :(

I hope they get pregnant again soon.

Quoting SweetPea05:

Lol, but you are pretty awesome. You are home birthing this one aren't ya?

Thanks. It was almost worse getting pregnant and losing baby than never getting pregnant at all I think. :( breaks my heart for her.

Quoting kcangel63:

I'm smart, and I'm pregnant with baby 8!

LOL!

I totally get what you are saying, though.

Hugs to your friend.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrazyLife1996
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 8:52 PM
LMAO!!!!!

Quoting LucyMom08:

I have no idea...they are like gremlins...get 'em wet and they multiply...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SweetPea05
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 8:53 PM
Did she have a reason she was flushing them even? Holy hell. She needs a good slap upside the head.

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

Now she won't go to the doctor because she's scared...I told her she should ha e been taking the pills then.

Quoting SweetPea05:

Case and point. **shudder** so glad I've never had to wonder who my childs father is.

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

I agree. A girl I went to school with just text me saying she might be pregnant. Her son turned a year old yesterday and they live with her mom and her mom supports them and raises her son. She was flushing the birth control instead of taking it and sleeping with different guys so if she is pregnant she has no idea who the father would be. The one possibility was a one night stand who she left her son in a garage by himself to fuck the guy on top of his car. She doesn't even know his last name.

Quoting KarriePlus1:

Reproducing is easy. Contraception is hard.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommavieve
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 8:53 PM
Somebody tattooed a baby???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SweetPea05
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 8:54 PM
They are trying! They are seperated til December, but before that they tried hard. (Both navy, so deployments)

I'm so jealous. I would love to birth this baby at home. But I'm too high risk :(

Quoting kcangel63:

I lost one at 9 weeks, but already had kids at that point. I can't imagine the ache trying so hard, finally getting that baby, then losing the baby. :(

Quoting SweetPea05:

Thanks. It was almost worse getting pregnant and losing baby than never getting pregnant at all I think. :( breaks my heart for her.

Quoting kcangel63:

LOL!

Hugs to your friend.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
P.V.Hawkwind
by Ruby Member on Jun. 12, 2012 at 8:54 PM
It's sad really. My DF sister has been trying for years and they have adopted but she still wants a to experience pregnancy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SweetPea05
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 8:54 PM
It was in a post not that long ago! If I wasn't mobile i'd link ya!

Quoting Mommavieve:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommavieve
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 8:55 PM
Dafuq?

Quoting SweetPea05:

It was in a post not that long ago! If I wasn't mobile i'd link ya!

Quoting Mommavieve:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kcangel63
by Freebirther on Jun. 12, 2012 at 8:55 PM
First time together after being apart forever sex. Great time to do it! :D

Quoting SweetPea05:

They are trying! They are seperated til December, but before that they tried hard. (Both navy, so deployments)

I'm so jealous. I would love to birth this baby at home. But I'm too high risk :(

Quoting kcangel63:

Quoting SweetPea05:

Quoting kcangel63:

LOL!

Hugs to your friend.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Jun. 12, 2012 at 8:56 PM
1 mom liked this

You have to take tests for pretty much everything in your life, why not for one of the most important things?!?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)