Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I just had twins 4 weeks ago and want to be pregnant again. Ugh!

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 2:17 AM
  • 12 Replies
I just had my girls 4 weeks ago and I also have a 2 year old, but I miss being pregnant. Is that even normal?!?! Lol. I am not honestly thinking about getting pregnant anytime soon, we plan on trying in about 2 years(it took us over a year to get pregnant with the girls), but I honestly miss being pregnant. Today I saw 6 ladies who were pregnant at the pool and it made me cry a little. Damn hormones.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 2:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momma_sam
by Silver Member on Jun. 13, 2012 at 2:21 AM

i think thats normal since for a while you were feeling baby...well in your case babies move around inside you. its an adjustment trying to get use to not being pregnant again.im due in augest and im looking forward to that adjustment but at the same time we are planning on this being the last baby so im TRYING to enjoy it. lol.

xXxLillithxXx
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 2:22 AM

I'm 34 weeks and ready to NOT be pregnant. Hurting everywhere. I hope baby fever doesn't set in for me for a LOOOONG TIME!

motherslove82
by Ruby Member on Jun. 13, 2012 at 2:24 AM

I have four kids. I had my tubes tied 3 years ago. I still miss being pregnant. 

momma_sam
by Silver Member on Jun. 13, 2012 at 2:24 AM

Quoting xXxLillithxXx:

I'm 34 weeks and ready to NOT be pregnant. Hurting everywhere. I hope baby fever doesn't set in for me for a LOOOONG TIME!

baby fever set in for me when my son (he will be 2 sunday) was a few months old and was getting out of the newborn stage but i knew 2 infants would be too much to handle. lol.

CafeMom Tickers
capricornuandme
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 2:24 AM

maybe normal for some women but for me, not so much. I had one and is okay with just having one.

hollydaze1974
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 2:33 AM
I hated being pregnant both times....every moment of it. Some women say they are happiest while pregnant, the most serene with the "glow"
I, on the other hand, sweated the whole time, sick all the time, both times, I was the biggest in the summer so not only did I feel like a human furnace, I had the 98 - 100 heat. blah
Good luck to you, I got a tubal JUST to make sure I had no more... I can't relate..especially with twin newborns! Oh well, guess ther will be no reality show about a crabby pregnant mom :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babylee13
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 2:35 AM
Omg!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 13, 2012 at 2:37 AM
I want another so bad.
brandiaubrey
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 2:37 AM
See it is so silly that I miss it so much already. I was sick the whole time, the first 6 months I puked at least 2 times a day. My back killed. I had tons of pressure. I had 4 Dr appts a week. It was all very stressful, but I miss it so much. Lol. I loved feeling my babies move and just being pregnant.

Quoting hollydaze1974:

I hated being pregnant both times....every moment of it. Some women say they are happiest while pregnant, the most serene with the "glow"

I, on the other hand, sweated the whole time, sick all the time, both times, I was the biggest in the summer so not only did I feel like a human furnace, I had the 98 - 100 heat. blah

Good luck to you, I got a tubal JUST to make sure I had no more... I can't relate..especially with twin newborns! Oh well, guess ther will be no reality show about a crabby pregnant mom :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OutlawMUA
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 3:25 AM
I love being pregnant. In the midst of delivery I already start mentally mourning the loss of being pregnant lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)