Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

WTF is wrong with people!?!?

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 7:52 AM
  • 15 Replies
This couple used to live at an extended stay hotel were I worked. They always tried to make baked goods and treats for us and we would throw them in the garbage. I truly hope that they get the maximum sentence possible. I don't understand how anyone could do the things they did to those poor children.

http://m.news9.com/default.aspx?pid=2735&wnfeedurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.news9.com%2Fstory%2F18771878%2Fadopted-child-testifies-against-yukon-couple-in-child-abuse-case%3Fclienttype%3Drssstory
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 7:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
skittlebeans88
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2012 at 7:53 AM
Clicky?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
epoh
by Ruby Member on Jun. 13, 2012 at 7:53 AM
People are fucked in the head. I'll never understand it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovelove211
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2012 at 7:54 AM

Quoting skittlebeans88:

Clicky?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
epoh
by Ruby Member on Jun. 13, 2012 at 7:54 AM
Adopted Child Testifies Against Yukon Couple In ..
Jun 12, 2012 11:07 PM CST
A child testified against his adopted parents in Canadian County. The Yukon couple is accused of beating, burning, and cutting their three adopted children. John and Sonja kluth are each charged with six counts of child abuse and neglect.

6/12/2012 Related Story: Testimony Begins In Child Abuse Trial Of Yukon Couple

The oldest child, a 16-year-old son took the stand and while facing his adoptive parents told the court the countless ways he remembers being abused in the Kluth home.

The child told the courtroom for punishment Sonja Kluth would take a mallet and have any of her three adoptive children put their hands or feet on a cutting board and then use "great force" to bash them.

The child explained he has scars including whip marks on his hands, "a reminder on his big toe," a deformed finger, and a shriveled pinky, knife point marks and burn marks.

The child swiveled in his chair as he explained how Sonja Kluth heated a spoon and then "made him pull down his pants saying she was going to burn his genitals and bottom."

The child testified Kluth burned his side, back, and bottom. The child says he and his siblings were also put in dog crates and sprayed with urine as punishment for wetting their pants because they were waiting for permission from the Kluths to use the restroom.

The other two adoptive children are listed as witnesses. We are told they are expected to testify on Wednesday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 13, 2012 at 7:56 AM

sick fucks.

LuvMyFrog
by Bronze Member on Jun. 13, 2012 at 7:58 AM
Thanks for making it clicky.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skittlebeans88
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2012 at 7:58 AM
That's disgusting. How could adults do that to kids? :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NeverABreak
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 8:00 AM

Oh my GOD! How did no one ever notice?

LuvMyFrog
by Bronze Member on Jun. 13, 2012 at 8:00 AM
They really are. And to be honest - if I hadn't seen them on the news before I started working there I would have never guessed they were capable of this shit. They always tried to act really nice to everyone who worked at the hotel.

Quoting epoh:

People are fucked in the head. I'll never understand it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)