Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Tonight it was holding Priscilla and watching Duets with my son, Marc.

Share your "heaven" moments:)

by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 3:45 AM
Replies (11-20):
Kodysmommy928
by Platinum Member on Jun. 15, 2012 at 6:50 AM

Champagne-Priscilla is a little doll!  Congrats!

zadesmom1998
by Gold Member on Jun. 15, 2012 at 6:52 AM

This is my heaven. My boys are the reason I live and breathe. They are my everything. Oldest ds 14 is on the road with his dad for the next three weeks and I miss him so much. He's already been gone a week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovelove211
by Platinum Member on Jun. 15, 2012 at 6:53 AM
Tonight when I put dd to bed and she called me back in and wrapped her arms around me and said she loves me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KelliansMom
by Platinum Member on Jun. 15, 2012 at 6:55 AM
My son fell asleep at five thirty last night and just woke up at six thirty :) best night sleep for both of us. And we both woke up in great happy moods after like two days of being crabby and waking up way to early for the day
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PinkyPan
by Ruby Member on Jun. 15, 2012 at 6:56 AM

Champagne, I am so happy for you! Priscilla is beautiful! My latest touch of heaven was just yesterday. Jonny (grandson) was playing outside filling up his dump truck with water when he dropped the hose and ran over to me and kissed me on the arm and ran back to what he was doing. he does this every no and then. I would love to know what he is thinking that makes him stop in tracks and just run over and kiss me. It is priceless. It made my day.

mstkn.identity
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 6:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Wish i had a better one on here and with my mom.

Knowing they made it out of the wreck. Dad will never be who the same man that he was April 28th, but April 29th changed our lives forever and im thankful they are all alive.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
etsmom
by Ruby Member on Jun. 15, 2012 at 10:37 AM

Oh yhey just loved it!  I was really glad I brought eaxtra clothes because they just wanted to have the water "catch" them.

Quoting champagne_rose:

Quoting etsmom:

I took my kiddles to the ocean for the first time and my kids couldn't believe that there could ever be so much water in one place. We stayed all day running in the sand and chasing the sea birds. It was soooo much fun building sand mounds!

Sounds like fun. Ds is two and he hasn't seen the ocean. My first time, I was around 5. I was so afraid of the waves(not first time I had fear of water of some sort lol). Were your kids scared at first or just loved it?

Speak Softly and Sweetly; Later You May Have To Eat Your Own Words
talktojonell
by Silver Member on Jun. 15, 2012 at 10:40 AM
Seeing a child, any child, asleep with their thumb in their mouth.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fraujones
by Mommytron on Jun. 15, 2012 at 10:55 AM

Congrats on your lovely new baby! I was wondering when I'd see a post with an update :)

So, yesterday I was at my daughter's Kindergarten beach day with 100+ kids. It was crazy, and to an outsider it probably looked like a circle of hell. But there were heavenly moments--watching my daughter and her friends spread out shells and stones for me to examine and dipping my baby's feet into the lake.

champagne_rose
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 12:15 PM

Quoting zadesmom1998:

This is my heaven. My boys are the reason I live and breathe. They are my everything. Oldest ds 14 is on the road with his dad for the next three weeks and I miss him so much. He's already been gone a week.

I would be crying a lot. I had a hard time with my son away from me just for the small amount of time I was in the hospital.

You have handsome boys:) My kids are my heaven too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN