Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

miserable life -_-

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 105 Replies
3 moms liked this
Feel the need to venttt.

Im tired of my life. I dont mean my kids. Im just sick of doing the same damn thing EVERYDAY! I neverrr get out of the house. I clean and close my eyes for one second and open them and its like I did nothing. Im frustrated and have soooo much stress on my mind...financially. Im not even interested in sex anymore. My sex drive is completely gonee....

Helppppp. Im gonna fkn shoot myself! (not literally)
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 15, 2012 at 11:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 15, 2012 at 11:22 AM
2 moms liked this

I feel the same way. my house is almost always a mess and my kids don't care about how many hours I work to clean.

MommaRoseT
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 11:24 AM
2 moms liked this
Go out! Take the kids and get out of the house. Even if you just go to a park and let the kids play or McDonalds even. When I get to feeling that way that is what I do. I put the kids in he car and go. Sometimes I don't even have a destination when we leave.
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Jun. 15, 2012 at 11:25 AM
6 moms liked this

just keep swimming......  

wedding ticker

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 15, 2012 at 11:25 AM

i feel the same way about my house. I feel so depressed all the time that i never  want to clean..I do clean, its just i dont really put a ton of time into it lately. I will make ure the toys, and trash is picked up... I hate laundry, and i hate cleaning my kitchen. I do clean up my whole house every day, i just dont do as good of a job as i should. I vacuum every day as well..I just know that as soon as im done, it going to be destroyed within a half hour.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 15, 2012 at 11:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Laundry and the kitchen!! Errrrr, my worst nightmare! Lately I havent been cleaning it everyday cuz I just gave up. Think its pointless to do it then its stacked skyhigh the next day...i dont want this for my life. It blows!

Quoting Anonymous:

i feel the same way about my house. I feel so depressed all the time that i never  want to clean..I do clean, its just i dont really put a ton of time into it lately. I will make ure the toys, and trash is picked up... I hate laundry, and i hate cleaning my kitchen. I do clean up my whole house every day, i just dont do as good of a job as i should. I vacuum every day as well..I just know that as soon as im done, it going to be destroyed within a half hour.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 15, 2012 at 11:40 AM
Lol this is funny...picture me laughing like a crazy person in a nuthouse...THIS is why im miserable. my mom gave me her truck so I can have. I neverrrrrr have it. My bf takes it to work.im stuck at home everyday with nothing to do and nooo transportation. And on top of that, we never have money..soo I cant get out of the house even when hes outta work. And the thing that bugs me the mostt...he will go to a friends house to chill while I watch the kids like always but he will not watch them soo I cant be alone with my friends :/
I dont even have friends...if I say that to him he will bitch me out that why do I have facebook then...stupidddd! I mean I talk to friends on facebook but I nevrr hang out with anyone :/
Im dying to get out!

Quoting MommaRoseT:

Go out! Take the kids and get out of the house. Even if you just go to a park and let the kids play or McDonalds even. When I get to feeling that way that is what I do. I put the kids in he car and go. Sometimes I don't even have a destination when we leave.

dyke_127
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 11:42 AM

Change it. Get a damn job that would help everything you're complaining about.

Machelle669
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 11:44 AM
bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 15, 2012 at 11:45 AM
I feel you. I started working and now the kids are out of school. So I clean, work and take care of the kids. Well my DH just works then comes home and does nothing all night. I'm so tired of my life right now. Oh and were always broke which just makes things harder.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 15, 2012 at 11:46 AM

I feel the same except for my sex drive its been horny crazy lately...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)