Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

miserable life -_-

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Feel the need to venttt.

Im tired of my life. I dont mean my kids. Im just sick of doing the same damn thing EVERYDAY! I neverrr get out of the house. I clean and close my eyes for one second and open them and its like I did nothing. Im frustrated and have soooo much stress on my mind...financially. Im not even interested in sex anymore. My sex drive is completely gonee....

Helppppp. Im gonna fkn shoot myself! (not literally)
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 15, 2012 at 11:21 AM
Replies (61-70):
Hilary799
by Gold Member on Jun. 15, 2012 at 2:24 PM
Take him to work so you have the truck. Find a job part or full time in the evenings or at night so he has to be home at night to watch them. I know its not the best of ideas...but it gives you independence and you can assert yourself. My house isn't spotless all the time, but picking up every day and sweepiing will keep it from complete disaster. I have 6 kids, I know what its like. They all have chores too. Good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nikkij-j
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 2:55 PM

Sorry, I can't help because I am right there with you.

ashk4
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 3:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Did I write this post!?!  I can relate to almost everything, except I have a car so I can go places....but it's not easy to be the only one trying to handle 4 kids when it's time to leave the playground....

blondie805
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 3:10 PM
1 mom liked this

I know how you feel. I am trying to find a job but, I have to keep it within the schedule box I have been given. That means I can work between the hours of 5pm and 7am. I have so much responsibility stuck on me. The important thing that I am trying to do, is make sure that I get up and get a shower. If I don't, then, I am miserable. Then, I take a piece of paper and try to "fix" my financial mess by making cuts or extending deadlines or selling something etc.etc. Then I take that piece of paper and tear it up and toss it in the air. I can't do it. I suggest that you try to do what I did a few years ago. I found a as needed part time job. It makes very little money but, it's fun! It paid for my gs's every need the first year of his life and before. I was able to buy his clothes, diapers and all of his bedding all with this one job. I work overnight when I want to and there is an opening or if there is time on a weekend, I will work. I get to meet some fascinating people and I don't get paid worth a s@#t.

I am determined to find a more fulltime job and get a way. I rely on God alot and if that offends you, then, I am sorry. I just know that I cannot do it alone. It sounds like you are doing just that. That's tough. When you think that everything rests on your shoulders, it's hard. When everything rests on your shoulders, sex is the last thing on your mind.

Take a breath! Scream and cry and kick and yell. Then, the next time you open your eyes after a long day of cleaning and it's a mess, then, walk away and go for a walk. If you have kids that are too young, then, when SO or DH gets home, tell him, "I will be back in a few". Don't let him respond. Just go for a walk. Walk around the neighborhood, apartment complex or even the yard. You need to get away from it all for even a 20 minutes. Surrender to the idea that you can't change it all or fix it all.  That's hard I know, but, you can do it. Now, Cheer up!! I gotta get ready for work. simple smile

Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Jun. 15, 2012 at 3:15 PM

what a dumb ass comment how in the hell do you know if she hasn't been looking for one? oh yeah, you're just assuming.

Quoting dyke_127:

Change it. Get a damn job that would help everything you're complaining about.

JaydeesLaydee
by Silver Member on Jun. 15, 2012 at 3:23 PM

Same here.  Sounds like clinical depression. If this feeling of being overwhelmed continues, there are two or three things you can do. 

Try to find more hobbies.  Since you are clearly online, research activities that will get you and your kids out of the house.  And if that still doesn't help, see a doc. 

LilynAustin
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 3:30 PM
2 moms liked this

I think we've all been there.  Life as a mother can be quite mundane at times.  Often times mothers find themselves battling this inner feeling if inadequecy, and the missing of their "past life" without kids.  No doubt we all love our children, but it's never wrong to say you are "tired" of it.  I am a SAHM, and often find myself at odds over what I want and what I HAVE to do every day.

My marriage is also quite mundane.  We haven't had time alone together without kids in a long time.  I feel our marriage suffers because of that.  Like my husband comes home, and I am not even excited he's home.  We have nothing to talk about really, and we literally spend no time alone together.  I know there is an easy solution...to make time for eachother...but that can be difficult.

Just remember that life can get into ruts.  I completely understand your plight, and wish I could offer better advice.  I understand though.  Especially with the mess!  My two year old is a complete menace today!  She got into the fridge, dumped out a whole thing of pasta, and just spilled her milk onto the carpet.  Grrr!  I love her, but she drives me buggy!

I do know, however, that tomorrow is a new day.  Tomorrow is full of promise and hope.  The stress and the overwhelming feelings are temporary.  Just remember that...It is temporary.  :)

megangary
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 3:31 PM
One idea would be to get a job. Ds and I walk to the park all the time. Is anything within walking distance? It's like a mile or so to ours and it's good for me. Why is your boyfriend driving your vehicle?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JaydeesLaydee
by Silver Member on Jun. 15, 2012 at 3:32 PM

By the way, if you don't have access to a vehicle or what have you, if you meet new friends in your area or have somewhere you can go that's close enough to put the kids on a bike, in a stroller, etc. and go to meet, that would be great...I understand if it's too hot though.  Otherwise, try to get new hobbies you can do for yourself, like teaching yourself to knit or what have you for example.  Keeping the mind occupied and stimulated usually helps me. 

Quoting JaydeesLaydee:

Same here.  Sounds like clinical depression. If this feeling of being overwhelmed continues, there are two or three things you can do. 

Try to find more hobbies.  Since you are clearly online, research activities that will get you and your kids out of the house.  And if that still doesn't help, see a doc. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Jun. 15, 2012 at 3:40 PM

Oh I know how you feel some days. I never get out of the house much either. However I am going to school online and it's kind of fun. yes it is stressful at times what with school and ds and house work but like everyone else I get a break every now and then. even it's just a few hours to myself. you have to give yourself a break every now and then, find a way to get away for a while even if it's just a few hours at a time... as far as the whole sex drive thing. well i've felt that way too i mean not wanting sex hardly at all... i don't have any advice about sex but good luck...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)