Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

miserable life -_-

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Feel the need to venttt.

Im tired of my life. I dont mean my kids. Im just sick of doing the same damn thing EVERYDAY! I neverrr get out of the house. I clean and close my eyes for one second and open them and its like I did nothing. Im frustrated and have soooo much stress on my mind...financially. Im not even interested in sex anymore. My sex drive is completely gonee....

Helppppp. Im gonna fkn shoot myself! (not literally)
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 15, 2012 at 11:21 AM
Replies (101-105):
jonellg
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 9:14 AM

sounds familiar, go to meetup.com and make some friends it helps!

lowencope
by Platinum Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 9:48 AM

Why dont you get a part-time job, a hobby, or take some time out for yourself?  Sounds like you need it. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 19 on Jun. 16, 2012 at 9:52 AM

Try and find a part time job something you'd enjoy. Atleast something to get you out of the house a couple days a week ALONE. And make your kid care about the house or punish them give them some chores and rewards if they do them.

teamwhitlow
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 10:20 AM

get a schedule and keep it make sure you schedule going out at least 2-3 times a week ie Library, Park, Walks. My mom (God rest her soul) told me one of the best quotes when I was a new momma "Trying to clean a house while children are still growing is like trying to shovel a sidewalk while it's still snowing" you have to get a gameplan and pick and choose what is most important. For me it's just having clean floors and walls, bathrooms and kitchen. I make the kids help me and pitch in. Hang in there you are sooo not in this alone lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 20 on Jun. 16, 2012 at 10:27 AM

Been there done that!  I have 3 boys, the first 2 are a decent 2 1/2 yrs apart, then I goofed and the middle and youngest are only 17 months apart. My Ex dh didn't want me to work even before kids.  I shouldn't have listened to him.  So for 10 1/2 yrs my life was housework and kids.  I got up every morning and cooked my kids and usually my niece breakfast, it's cheaper than cereal.  Then i made all the beds, cleaned the bathroom, this had to be done daily, 5 people 1 bathroom, vacuumed and dusted.  I had a toy room for the kids and all their toys except for the ones outside stayed in there. I cleaned my kitchen 3 x a day, no dishwasher except for my 2 hands. i also managed to bake weekly, do laundry and hang it out on the clothes line.  Cook dinner for the asshole when he got home from work, and sex??? what's that? I was too tired to bother.  Then I finally came to my senses and started babysitting, took the money and went back to school in the evenings.  I studied when the kids were napping, and as soon as my youngest turned 5 and could go to Kindergarten, i left his sorry ass! 

I've been married to a wonderful man that actually helped me clean house even tho we both worked, and since i cooked, he and the boys would clean up.  When the kids went to visit their dad we had some private time. It has been working now for almost 23 yrs.  When my oldest son got married last yearb he asked my husband to be in the family pics, he told him you spent more time with me than my dad and taught me more about life.  You are a part of my family. The moral of the story is there's more than one way to skin a cat.  Try taking in babysitting,  it pays pretty well, you don't have to leave the house and it'll give you some extra money to go out with friends, or take  a class, You'll always have housework to do, so what's a few more chores?  I did it originally so that my youngest two would have playmates their own age.  17 months isn't a big gap, but when 1 of them is 2 and the other almost 3 1/2 that's a huge difference.  I got kids my kids age. and then enrolled the middle 2 in pre school, so three mornings a week I just had the little 2 and could go grocery shopping  or just go home, after taking them. I did have 1 thing you don't, my own wheels.  That would be the first thing I would do, even if it's just a beater ,  buy another car so that you each had one. Give him the beater and give him something to do on a regular basis, work on the car, take back your truck! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)