Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

miserable life -_-

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Feel the need to venttt.

Im tired of my life. I dont mean my kids. Im just sick of doing the same damn thing EVERYDAY! I neverrr get out of the house. I clean and close my eyes for one second and open them and its like I did nothing. Im frustrated and have soooo much stress on my mind...financially. Im not even interested in sex anymore. My sex drive is completely gonee....

Helppppp. Im gonna fkn shoot myself! (not literally)
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 15, 2012 at 11:21 AM
Replies (81-90):
KristyCat
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 6:08 PM

You and your SO need a vacation alone. Rekindle the romance.

Even if the vacation is you send the kids off for 5 days and you both spend the time alone at home.

CafeMom Tickers
Concerned101
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 6:38 PM

Perhaps you can get money together to pay someone to clean the house. Then you might find ways to get out and take a break. Try the library, a club, movie, a hobby, or whatever. Is there a MOPPS Club in your town? It is a club for mother's of small children and usually is sponsored by a church. The local ministerial association may be able to direct you to such a club. If you still are tired, try to get in a nap. I was very much stressed out when my children were small, and you have my sympathy.

Elle.tea.22
by Ruby Member on Jun. 15, 2012 at 6:43 PM
Get up and go do something else. Leave your husband and kids for like a day regardless of him putting up a fight. He can't spend an entire day with the kids? Tough luck. Go out, do everything and nothing, come back and that house better e clean or I'm sry but your dh is a jerk. Why can't you get a day to your self?
Angeldolphine
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 6:45 PM

Ooooh, I know how that feels! You need a hobby and to get out fo the house. Maybe get a gym membership and do Zumba, start taking a class at a community college, meet some friends once a week. Something like that. I also listen to Public radio all day so I can keep up with news. Find hobbies. That's also a main reason I am on here...I need drama lol.

Angeldolphine
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 6:51 PM

That REALLY helps. Even if it is for a three day weekend. I planned one for us including activities and got a fancy but inexspensive bed and breakfast. Veeeery good idea.

Quoting KristyCat:

You and your SO need a vacation alone. Rekindle the romance.

Even if the vacation is you send the kids off for 5 days and you both spend the time alone at home.

othermom
by Ruby Member on Jun. 15, 2012 at 6:57 PM

I feel the same way often. Try to find a way to take a break more often. Have your kids help with cleaning if they can

Venae
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 7:09 PM

Yes, get a job - then you'll never have to do the laundry or clean ever again.  You people are ridiculous!

Lilysmom2477
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 8:28 PM
I feel the same way. I take long walks and it seems like the further I get from home, the more my stress level goes down. It feels like I can finally breathe
Willow.wind
by Bronze Member on Jun. 15, 2012 at 8:39 PM
Quoting grumpy3:

I hit the local churches & library they have awesome free summer activities. A lot of the churches have nice programs for mom & kid support. I bet a real Christian lady would even pick you guys up... I would ; )
mels712
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 10:30 PM

get out take break and teach the kids to clean up their own messes. you wont always be there to clean for them so teach them young

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)