Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my 3 yr old is very sexual help

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 101 Replies
1 mom liked this
so my son constantly pulls down his pants in public because he thinks it's funny, when ever he sees a picture of a girl in a magazine the first thing he says is look at boobies and hes got his hands down his pants a lot, i also had my friend and her daughter come over they were playing in the room together until i heard the little girl scream and my son was trying to kiss her in his bed. Im very worried about him going to school. I scold him everytime he's fresh but all he does is laugh.

He's never seen me and dh have sex, or anything, he's always sleeping by that time. I took showers with him before when were in a rush and he's always curious about what my private parts are.

How do i stop this from happening i dont want him being like this at such a young age.

We have given time outs, smacked his hands when we caught them down his pants, and we took toys away, but nothing seems to work. Help please
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 15, 2012 at 2:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Metteba
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 2:33 PM
3 moms liked this

You can't stop it...he is going to be molesting at an early age, oops, he's already doing that.  I guess my advice to you, would be to start setting his 'Canteen $$" aside for his prison grub..LOL.

ccnstanczak
by Gold Member on Jun. 15, 2012 at 2:33 PM
1 mom liked this

maybe its the way you are reacting. the more you say its bad the more curious he gets?

idk.

WhitleyLyles
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 2:34 PM

o.O

ms.momo3
by Chrissy on Jun. 15, 2012 at 2:36 PM
2 moms liked this
My son was the same way. My dad said he was just being a boy so I quit reacting and he quit doing it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jamie1972
by Ruby Member on Jun. 15, 2012 at 2:36 PM
1 mom liked this
You could take him to dr and make sure nothings happened to him. Or ignore his behavior. Cuz attention is attention no matter if its positive or negative. Once u start to ignore this he will stop.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aidyns_mommy
by Platinum Member on Jun. 15, 2012 at 2:36 PM
3 moms liked this
He's seen it somewhere. If you want to admit it or not. He's not doing anything wrong, he's curious. He is 3! I am 22 and still curious... its natural. Don't scold, teach. Talk to him about kissing and when/where/who its appropriate. If he wants to touch himselve tell him its okay, in his room or bathroom alone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Marie9076
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 2:36 PM
8 moms liked this
That was extremely rude and uncalled for. She asked for help not smart ass comments.

Quoting Metteba:

You can't stop it...he is going to be molesting at an early age, oops, he's already doing that.  I guess my advice to you, would be to start setting his 'Canteen $$" aside for his prison grub..LOL.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DaiTilley
by Gold Member on Jun. 15, 2012 at 2:38 PM
I wouldn't react when he does things to himself, except maybe to tell him that he needs to do in private. Maybe the reaction & the taboo is making him want to do it more...?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Marie9076
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 2:39 PM
I agree. He's seen it somewhere. Are you sure no one has touched him? Just a thought. With my 3yo I tell him he can only touch himself in private and that only Mommy and Daddy can see his private parts. Good luck mom!

Quoting aidyns_mommy:

He's seen it somewhere. If you want to admit it or not. He's not doing anything wrong, he's curious. He is 3! I am 22 and still curious... its natural. Don't scold, teach. Talk to him about kissing and when/where/who its appropriate. If he wants to touch himselve tell him its okay, in his room or bathroom alone.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 15, 2012 at 2:40 PM
2 moms liked this

Seriously Metteba? This lady is coming to the group with a serious problem and you're being obnoxious about it?

Quoting Metteba:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured