Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm On The Verge Of Tears And A Mental Breakdown

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

We are about to have our power shut off on Monday.

We have to be out of where we live next weekend.

We have $35 in the bank because DH got a stupid smart phone, knowing I've been wanting one, and they had to upgrade his plan to $45 a month (he uses straight talk)

My kids are fighting with each other and having SERIOUS attitude problems.

My house is a mess and I have zero desire to clean it.

We are looking at stay with my Dad for almost a month (from the 18th to July 10th) and he only has a 2 bedroom 1 bathroom house.

I'm losing my effing mind!

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 15, 2012 at 3:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
eyeheartsin
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 3:05 PM
Hugs :( hope everything works out
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WFG2012
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 3:07 PM
my husband broke his phone two days ago and is dealing with it, and we could afford a new phone!! I would be pissed if money was so tight we were having our utilities shut off and dh wasted money like that
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 15, 2012 at 3:10 PM
Why is your dh buying a Cell phone if you guys are broke? Maybe messed up Priorities got you in this mess.
.not.angel.
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 3:10 PM

Huh? What does that matter? Anywho, clean your house. Pack while you can. Having a fit won't change anything or make you feel better. But doing something will.

DH got a stupid smart phone, knowing I've been wanting one

PeregrineWaltz
by Silver Member on Jun. 15, 2012 at 3:16 PM

Hugs!! Hope something good will comes from all this.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 15, 2012 at 3:16 PM

The phone was given to him. His phone worked just fine, but someone gave him the smart phone and he had to pay the upgrade.

Our electric bill was $500 and we split it up over 2 payments, but they are saying that because of it, we have to pay an additional $135 for a deposit and that's what they are shutting us off for. We are moving, because we can't afford this place (the rent is only $500 a month, but they refuse to fix the air conditioning unit and while it doesn't work enough to cool the house and shut off, it makes it tolerable in here. We can't open the windows because half of them are broken and we aren't allowed to have a window unit). We found a new place to live, but it won't be ready until the first of July.

I'm just stressing out.....I hate where I'm living and I keep telling myself that it won't be much longer, but at the same time, I'm just over it all....I'd hoped we'd have at least until next weekend, but they are saying if we don't pay the $135 by midnight tonight, it will be shut off Monday.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 15, 2012 at 3:19 PM

Every time we've had cell phones, he's gotten the smart phone, I've gotten the cheap one. I've been wanting a smart phone for awhile now and this one was free (Someone gave it to him). So there's a little bit of jealousy on my part there...I'll admit that.

Quoting .not.angel.:

Huh? What does that matter? Anywho, clean your house. Pack while you can. Having a fit won't change anything or make you feel better. But doing something will.

DH got a stupid smart phone, knowing I've been wanting one

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jun. 15, 2012 at 3:25 PM

I'm sorry : ( I hope everything works out!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)