Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

You're Kinky As F#**k! And I'm Keeping You!!! *BDSM*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

lol.

i have recently been introduced to some BDSM ......and i think i might actually like some of the dynamics involved, it's kinky as FUCK ......

So far, i have only dabbled a little bit online, i won't meet up with anyone on this continent, *so far* simply because i am not yet ready for RL BDSM.

so, how many of YOU are kinky as fuck? lol

is it a part of your everyday life, or do you keep it to the bedroom?

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 15, 2012 at 4:36 PM
Replies (51-60):
mandamommy22
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 12:41 AM

Quoting momma_sam:

yes i had to look it up

lol thanks....

momma_sam
by Silver Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 12:43 AM

lol yep. i knew what the 1st 2 letters stood for. had an idea about the 2nd 2 but wasnt positive.

Quoting mandamommy22:

Quoting momma_sam:

yes i had to look it up

lol thanks....

CafeMom Tickers
Joels-My-Love
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 12:44 AM
Google it.... its nothing disgusting lol.. Sware to God honestly

Quoting mandamommy22:

Quoting mandamommy22:

What does bdsm stand for?

Seriously I have no idea and I won't google it because I don't want pics popping up all over!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 16, 2012 at 1:46 AM
1 mom liked this
I have a friend who had a Dom who referred to himself as "Masta Masta". He was a creepy douche bag!!!!!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 29, 2012 at 9:45 PM

I'm a switch. LOL then again I love having the person I am trying to dom overtake and restrain me. I can be a naughty little girl sometimes...orgasm denial/delay. Ummm actually I am probably into things most of you have never heard of.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 29, 2012 at 9:49 PM
Have you thought about going to a munch, its basicly a dinner with like minded people. Its also in street clothes so no kinky stuff since its in a restaurant.
Axlynnx
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 10:45 PM

Lady on the street, freak in the sheets :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:06 PM

DH and I are definately a couple of freaks.  Both of us live the lifestyle 24/7 and love every minute of it. DH is collared to me and has a public friendly collar around his neck at all times, while I wear a leather bracelet at all times...sort of our tie to one another.  Some of our most favorite moments are forced feminization, cbt, spanking, choking, flogging, wax play, orgasm denial/delay, dp etc.  Our hard limits include scat, watersports, most medical play, needles and such.  

For anyone who is truly interested in the lifestyle, I would encourage you to get out there and network.  Attend munches, go to dungeons, communicate your wants/needs and deepest desires with your partner, read articles, know your facts and Have Fun!!! 

I would also like to add that just because DH and I have that sort of relationship does not mean that we do not respect or treat one another with the utmost courtesy love and devotion.  We're just freaks and like our ice cream a little different than everyone else. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:55 PM
I'm into it very much and have a kinky side.
Dh and I seperated and have been experimenting with stuff and god do I love anal. I found someone who doesn't hurt me when he does it. I used to hate anal but my mind has been changed. I also love being choked spanked and bit.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:59 PM
I forgot to add the last time it took a week for the bruises on my neck to be gone lol I wasn't complaining.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)