Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So I seen a post about tattoos earlier today but I was mobile so I couldn't post on it, now that I got off my butt and got to a computer I can't find it! SO I'm gonna make my own! :P so here's my tattoos, lets see yours!

This was my first tattoo, which is why its kinda faded, there used to be tons of color in it! It's in the middle of my lower back, sorry for the couch lines lol!

This is my second tattoo, on my right ankle. I'm a HUGE Notre Dame fan, GO IRISH! :)

This is my 3rd tattoo, on my left wrist, pretty self explanatory lol

My 4th tattoo, on the inside of my left ankle. It's a button, random right? Well my best friend Ashley and I have been friends since 6th grade, for almost 15 years. One day we decided to randomly get matching tattoos, but we didn't know what to get! We were going thru the tattoo books and we seen a woman that had 6 buttons tattooed on like the front of her shoulders, 3 on each side. Well we thought that was an awesome idea, so we each got buttons, on the inside of our left ankles!

I also have my belly button periced as well as my nipples, so lets see yours! Post your tattoos/percings!! :)

by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 5:09 PM
Replies (71-73):
nymphogirl06
by Bronze Member on Jun. 15, 2012 at 6:39 PM

Bad veiw but my dd#1
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nymphogirl06
by Bronze Member on Jun. 15, 2012 at 6:42 PM

Dd#2 she was born dec 24th 2010 and passed away jan 9th 2011
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HelloKitty86
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 6:45 PM

I know it's a bad pic, sorry!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN