Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What did you do all day??!!

?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 5:50 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 15, 2012 at 6:06 PM
Clean...cook...play with the kiddos...go to the pool...grocery shopping..paying bills..running errands then work at night
Aislinn
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 6:07 PM

Did some gardening. Staring at your garden does not make it grow, FYI. lol Little pool floating. Mowed some grass. A little Cafemom, here and there... Getting ready to BBQ and set up the camper to take a test run... In the yard. lol

CallxMexMama
by Silver Member on Jun. 15, 2012 at 6:08 PM
Got my daughter on the bus
Went to my sons moving up ceremony
Took my husband to work
Got my daughter off the bus (she had a half day)
Went grocery shopping
Went and picked hubby on his lunch to check out a store for fathers day
Brought him back to work
Now, im eating dinner with the kids.
I gotta run home to get my hubby a shirt to change into than go pick him up from work
Than we have to shop for fathers day
Phew. I'm gonna sleep good tonight lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DixieL
by Ruby Member on Jun. 15, 2012 at 6:08 PM

I went to the doctor and found out I'm going to have surgery on July 16 to remove my whole thyroid. It's a sixteen percent chance that I have cancer and eigty four percent chance I don't I'm praying

mkh615
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 6:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Went birthday shopping for meeee!! I bought new towels and other things for the bathroom in our new house (move in tomorrow!!!!) and a ton of new plants for the veggie garden. Then I slept for 3 hours while my 2 yr old slept, picked up my 4 yr old from preschool and now I'm packing up some last minute stuff and waiting for take out to get here before we move the last few things over to the new house! I had a GREAT 26th birthday today!! :)

Lilypie Maternity tickers

mommyneedssleep
by Bronze Member on Jun. 15, 2012 at 6:08 PM
Baked 8 six in cakes so my kids and my daycare kids could decorate them for fathers day....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alleycat_2
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 6:09 PM
netflix, social media, breaking up fights between the spawns.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
justme782
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 6:09 PM
Not a damn thing! Lost my job yesterday so I slept late, ate, took care of the kids, slept some more now watching the news.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hannah-Belle
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 6:10 PM
Made breakfast, threw up, did letter lessons with the kids then let them play in their room while I tried to clean the house before dh got home. Failed because he got home early, not upset at all though :) Made lunch, fish cottage cheese fresh applesauce and green smoothies, threw up, took kids outside, talked to my mom about my sis in the hospital, ordered some chocolate strawberries delivered to her room, gardened and then brought the kids inside for a veggie tales then nap. They just got layed down and dh is taking a nap so I'm resting after i just made myself some popcorn. Morning sickness is kicking my ass today.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mazie0723
by Ruby Member on Jun. 15, 2012 at 6:12 PM
Went grocery shopping
Took flowers to my sisters house for my niece who had eye surgery today.
Watched a movie with the kids. Lazy day for us.lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN