Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I couldn't sleep last night wondering if dh will kill me one day Update

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I'm planning on leaving him as soon as I get word I'm accepted into a shelter
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 15, 2012 at 10:34 PM
Replies (61-66):
uriahadel
by Platinum Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 12:47 AM
I will be praying for you, because I know this transition isent going to be easy, but you need to do what is best for you and your kids. Keep us updated on what you decide to do
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
uriahadel
by Platinum Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 12:47 AM
I will be praying for you, because I know this transition isent going to be easy, but you need to do what is best for you and your kids. Keep us updated on what you decide to do
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaffedrikke
by Gold Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 12:50 AM
Or, psychologically make him.think.you might kill him. Start by taking.shooting.lessons.at.the gun range. Start researching non traceable poisons and leave the research where.he can find it. See if you.can.get a prescription for antipsychotropic medication. Fly off.the handle.while.holding a butcher knife when hes in a super.good mood. Ok.Im joking. If he is.dangerous get out now!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lostsoul12201
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 12:52 AM

Wha...???

Benjamins-mama
by Platinum Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 12:55 AM

then why don't you leave?   I really hope I don't get the  I have on one else, no job and I"m stuck excuse.      there are places who can help you get on your feet.   so why do you stay?

Quoting Anonymous:

He has another side to him he holds a grudge still cause I left him before he says that I took the kids from him. He has hurt me in everyway possible

Quoting seraphimsong:

Is there more to this?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
thatgirl70
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 12:57 AM

Well I guess that would keep me up too. I mean if I was worried about that sort of thing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)