Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My daughter is so obsessed with tattoos

Posted by   + Show Post

She likes to be covered in the fake ones you put with water and she's always touching my husband's as if in awe. Is this normal? I find it funny now and she looks cute with a Princess Jasmine tattoo at the moment.

by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 12:14 AM
Replies (91-100):
wittyscreenname
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 2:10 PM

My youngest likes to trace her fingers over mine. DS wants one just like my husband's. My ODD  doesn't want one at all. lol

jmontour
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 2:13 PM

Totally normal! lol My son has talked about tattoes as far back as I can remember. I have told him he has to wait a few more years to get one. He likes looking at mine and telling me about everything he wants to do 

Hjanss01
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 2:35 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL I'm picturing your daughter with a disney princess sleeve :) makes me smile she is a 21 month old bad ass :) I dont see any harm in it.. kinda cute lol

Quoting ncohetero:

i just put a few on her. my mother brought her a whole pack of princess tattoos and every time i hid them she finds them. and she's never satisfied with one. and she likes them in places that show. like today she wanted them on her forearm. And if I didn't mention she's only 21 months old. My mother in law hates it

Aydans_Mommy
by Platinum Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 2:36 PM
I'm obsessed with tattoos.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eyeheartsin
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 2:40 PM
Our kids love our tattoos. They especially love hanging out at our shop and watching DH and I tattoo. Those are special treats though not all time
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Jun. 16, 2012 at 3:39 PM

My girls love mine...they try to figure out how they got on there, and like to trace them...and whenever they find a pen? It's tattoo time, haha...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 16, 2012 at 3:49 PM
I have dd's name and hand print on my shoulder and she loves it. She likes to put her hand on it to see how much bigger it's getting & she says she wants her hands tattooed all over my back, lol... She also likes the rub on tattoos.
epoh
by The Enzyme Helicase on Jun. 16, 2012 at 3:53 PM
DS likes to smack mine, even though they're already healed. He pulls on my shirt and fusses, "tattoo! Tattoo!" until I pull down the shoulder of my shirt and let him smack it. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Zawifey
by Silver Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 4:27 PM

She must have an eye for art then!

My 4 year old saw a lady with a large tattoo on her arm and got into a very serious conversation with her about it. He thought it was super cool!

mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Jun. 16, 2012 at 4:28 PM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN