Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Couponing! Total: 80$ paid: 37$

Posted by   + Show Post

So I had seen a post about someone else's good deals they got & decided I'd post one of my couponing trips :-)
I get so excited to see how much I can save!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 12:14 AM
Replies (21-30):
rainymaxwell
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 12:29 AM
I use the website hip2save.com. It does all the match ups for you! Also, it's best to stick to one store. Target Publix, & CVS are my favorites but I mostly do target.

Quoting mommy2annaliese:

Message me some tips, I really need to start couponing but have no clue how, it would help get us out of the hole.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cklamour
by Gold Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 12:29 AM
Yea, couponing is great but time consuming. Plus I ran out of space to store all the crap lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SharonHernandez
by Gold Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 12:31 AM

post them.

Quoting gwebkeijmmm:

I should post some of my trips for inspiration for y'all. Thats what finally really got me into it, seeing other's hauls.

nellyb118
by Gold Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 12:32 AM
1 mom liked this
Cvs is also a great place to get diapers cheap. Use store coupons,manufacturers,and any cvs bucks that you've earned previously.
During my pregnancy I got 1 box of pampers,7 bags of huggies,1 big refill of huggies wipes all under $50.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rainymaxwell
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 12:32 AM
That's what got me started too!!! I still can't pull off any 'extreme couponing' but I am so happy with my shopping trips now!!

Quoting gwebkeijmmm:

I should post some of my trips for inspiration for y'all. Thats what finally really got me into it, seeing other's hauls.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aadensma
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 12:33 AM
Same here!

Quoting kaffedrikke:

Id do it bit they dont have coupons for the things I buy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gwebkeijmmm
by Ruby Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 12:33 AM
Okay. I already have a few pictures in my album from posting in another group as I got the deals... I'm mobile so give me a sec.

Quoting SharonHernandez:

post them.

Quoting gwebkeijmmm:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rainymaxwell
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 12:34 AM
I use CVS sometimes too! I rarely fin store coupons for there but I did learn how to 'roll' my extra care bucks! :)

Quoting nellyb118:

Cvs is also a great place to get diapers cheap. Use store coupons,manufacturers,and any cvs bucks that you've earned previously.

During my pregnancy I got 1 box of pampers,7 bags of huggies,1 big refill of huggies wipes all under $50.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gwebkeijmmm
by Ruby Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 12:35 AM
1 mom liked this

All of this was free plus I got $23 in rr back.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sammygrl77
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 12:35 AM
1 mom liked this
Nice deal!

I love couponing! I have a nice little stash of toiletries that I got for next to nothing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured