Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

THROWIN THE "L" word around? WHAAAT?!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 48 Replies

So Ive been talkin to this guy I used to "talk to" recently. We just make all kinda of  jokes including sex ones and talk about plans on when we see eachother next. I dont wanna say we dated, but we clicked. Because he was 17 and I was 20, I couldnt let anything come serious of it. So needless to say we never slept with eachother or anything, just innocently hung out. But no one could deny that we did have a connection and he was much more mature than many 17 year olds. Obviously we both moved on, and now hes 23, and Im 26, and we have been talking again. 

Well I am not a very sexual person, I can go 4 years without sex (which I have) and it doesnt bother me. I dont really masturbate, nothing. I fail miserably at trying to talk dirty even. 

ANYWAYS so tonight he texts me and we casually talk about our day and he started talking a bit dirty, and it actually effected me somewhat. The thought of being physical with him, seriously turns me on, emotionally, and physically. It gives me goose bumps and kind of scares me, because like I said, Im really not a sexual person, ever.  So he said "So are you going to let me go deep inside of you?" And I replied "J, why do you do this to me?!? LOL!"  *told you ladies Im terrible at sexting!!lol*  He said because I Love ya!

It threw me back, bc I dont play those games, but then I kind of know what he means, we do have quite a bit of a past goin on, and I do love him in a "we had good times, weve always been really good friends, thank you for always being there and meeting my emotional needs when I needed you the most" type of thing, and could easily without hesitation say "Love ya!"  to him. But I dont know, I just feel (bc Im insecure) that this is turning into a sexual thing, and hes now doing what he has to do to get me in bed. And I refuse to be that person. So should I just put on my big girl panties and fuck him (with contraception, and back up of course!!) and expect not strings attached, and just go get laid, or should I just back away?

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 16, 2012 at 12:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 16, 2012 at 12:20 AM
2 moms liked this
I would not have sex with him unless we were in an exclusive, committed relationship first. I hope things work out!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 16, 2012 at 12:24 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

I would not have sex with him unless we were in an exclusive, committed relationship first. I hope things work out!

Well, some people think that way. I think its perfectly okay to have sex with someone, protected, with no strings attached as long as you are both single, ect ect ect.. However I dont like to be played, or made out to be a fool.

So I dont want him to get all "ohh lets work this out and be together" then go by that, and sleep with him, and then him go HA YOU WERE PLAYED! 

But then again, I am very insecure, and Ive had 2 kids within 6 years, married, divorced, ect. My body is not the same as it was last time he saw me at 20. So Im very insecure about that as well.

Crazy-Steph
by Ruby Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 12:24 AM
Maybe you need to actually talk to him to see what he expects, relationship wise. So you go into it on the same page.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KitT.Kat
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 12:26 AM

I think you should do what you want.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 16, 2012 at 12:28 AM

Quoting Crazy-Steph:

Maybe you need to actually talk to him to see what he expects, relationship wise. So you go into it on the same page.

Well, we are 6 hours from eachother. Ive moved but my family is where he is, and I had already been planning a trip in July to be going down there.  so I know things are not going to ever be (unless I decide to moved back down with my family, which wont be happening anytime soon) serious, lets get married. This is either going to be "lets be good friends with benefits, when we do see eachother" or this is going to be a "fuck and never talk again, bc youre a fat ass now" 

I dont exactly know how to ask him that.. lol I mean hes seen pics, so I assume he has seen Ive gained TONS of weight. As you can tell Im very insecure about this.. lol *sigh*

Dabberdoo
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 12:29 AM
I think you should spend some time together in a nonsexual context, build a relationship of mutual trust and respect and worry about sex once you are married. Then getting played isn't an issue anymore. Don't back away from him. Back away from sex with him. It doesn't have to be either/or.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Crazy-Steph
by Ruby Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 12:31 AM
1 mom liked this
Just ask him "where do you see this going? Are you expecting 'serious,' or just 'FWB'?" What happens if you're looking for a fling, and he's not? Then HE'LL feel like he got played. Ya know?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Crazy-Steph:

Well, we are 6 hours from eachother. Ive moved but my family is where he is, and I had already been planning a trip in July to be going down there.  so I know things are not going to ever be (unless I decide to moved back down with my family, which wont be happening anytime soon) serious, lets get married. This is either going to be "lets be good friends with benefits, when we do see eachother" or this is going to be a "fuck and never talk again, bc youre a fat ass now" 

I dont exactly know how to ask him that.. lol I mean hes seen pics, so I assume he has seen Ive gained TONS of weight. As you can tell Im very insecure about this.. lol *sigh*

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 16, 2012 at 12:34 AM

exactly! thats what Im trying to do. Im trying to find a way to turn this around, so that I can play it off as that. But Im trying to not get all emotionally into this. But I dont want to ask him straight up yet because its only been a few days, but I definelty plan on casually bringing it up before my trip.

Quoting Crazy-Steph:

Just ask him "where do you see this going? Are you expecting 'serious,' or just 'FWB'?" What happens if you're looking for a fling, and he's not? Then HE'LL feel like he got played. Ya know?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Crazy-Steph:

mel.iss.a.p
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 12:34 AM

get ya some girl

eyeheartsin
by Gold Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 12:36 AM
1 mom liked this
Boo, I thought the L word was going to be lesbian lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)