Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

would this piss you off?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 28 Replies
ok so we live in NJ my husband and BIL bestfriend since they were kids is getting married in AUG he now lives in texas.My BIL is the best man at his wedding.so this weekend is the guys batchelor party.so my BIL was suppose to be throwing it in Los Vegas.it was 850$ perperson for plane tickets,hotel room and i think they might have been it.well today today they flew out at 6am to get thier early so they had the whole day to do guy thing.Well my husband just called it its 12:30am here and was telling me about what happend.he said they got there and they were hanging out in the pool and my BIL and his friend met 2 girls and ditched the whole group and skipped out on the party and left the groom to-be and everyone else.My husband is pissed off since he just spent all this money to fly all the way across the country for this party thats BIL was suppose to be throwing.today was suppose to be the big party type thing.Tomorrow they are going to some dam and then flying home sunday so he is home by about 7pm since we are doing out kids birthday stuff monday.he is upset he just spent all this money to go and have a good time and he said everyone is all pissed off that they split and just left everyone since it was a guys trips.would you be pissed off if this happened to you after you spent a bunch of money to go?

i hope it all makes sense its late and im tired lol
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 16, 2012 at 12:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wubbunny420
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 12:42 AM

im not understanding why they cant continue the party without them?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 16, 2012 at 12:45 AM
because the groom is all pissed off that BIL just left them this is my BIL bestfriend since he was like 7 and BIL is the one who is suppose to be throwing it and he just ditched them all.they kind of look at it like why did we fly across the country for this.everyone is just in a bad mood now my husband said (not really my husband he just says he wish he just didnt go)

Quoting wubbunny420:

mommy74146
by Platinum Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 12:45 AM
Yeah that would piss me off. Very disrespectful to the groom to be.
jaytee
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 12:47 AM
I'd be pissed!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bluebunbun
by Gold Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 12:48 AM
Yeah it would but i'd party with out them....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wubbunny420
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 12:48 AM

yeah ok i understand now, yup douchebag move for sure 

Quoting Anonymous:

because the groom is all pissed off that BIL just left them this is my BIL bestfriend since he was like 7 and BIL is the one who is suppose to be throwing it and he just ditched them all.they kind of look at it like why did we fly across the country for this.everyone is just in a bad mood now my husband said (not really my husband he just says he wish he just didnt go)

Quoting wubbunny420:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 16, 2012 at 12:51 AM
idk my husband said everyone is just now in a bad mood and upset they just left them.its not like it was something so important it was for freaking girls they just met and he bailed on his bestfriend.my husband said he might go see if anyone is in the mood to maybe go out and see the town or whatnot and if no he is just going to go to bed.

Quoting bluebunbun:

Yeah it would but i'd party with out them....

KitT.Kat
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 12:53 AM

LOL, "some dam"...

He's still in Vegas, why can't he have fun with everybody else?

No, I wouldn't be pissed.

tifbrown
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 12:54 AM
I would say screw those two and still have a good time. They can have a good night with or without two members of the group. It's Vegas for goodness sake, plenty of entertainment to take their minds off the loss of their bros.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Maevelyn
by Gold Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 12:54 AM
1 mom liked this

I was with the bridezilla from hell, my close friend, when we went to Vegas. She even laid out a guilt trip bc her childhood best friend didn't have money for a hotel room so I paid my half of the room I planned to share and doubled up in a bed with my friend while they got the bed closest to the AC unit bc she was 7 months pregnant. The husband who I wanted to kill insulted me so badly that the groom wanted to kill him (for the 10000x that trip.) The bride got mad bc apparently I was getting more attention then her when we went to the bacheloret party (I was adopted by the married guys in this bachelor party we ran into and hung out with -the bride's idea to double up- and they bought me drinks while we swapped diaper stories and the single people danced.) There was more, I should have had a terrible time but I didn't. The friend I flew in with and who I shared a bed with and I made the best of it and had a great time. I understand why he's upset but BIL isn't going to have a bad time and he shouldn't let him bring everybody down. The money is spent, he's there and he should have a wonderful time. Plenty of opportunity to be mad when you get home. Funily enough, the parts that pissed me off the most at the moment are the best parts of the story now, except the part where we came back to the room and preggo and her hubby were getting it on in the bathroom shower (he knew we were about to walk in btw we were right behind him) and then preggie revealed that she had caught his foot fungus. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)