Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I have to be honest

Posted by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 1:10 AM
  • 11 Replies
Ok let me just say I'm am so sick of ppl around me getting pregnant and I have yet to ever see a Positive pregnancy test it is like my womb doesn't know what pregnancy is. I'm happy for you ladies getting your bfp but when is it my turn to be able to have a baby ? All these young girls who don't even want a baby get pregnant with there eyes close but DH and I are trying so hard we ate tired of going through the motions especially when we thought I was finally pregnant until AF showed up Tuesday smh, I'm just so sad I really want to start trying again but after that 20 days late cycle I'm not sure if my length is still 31 days
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 1:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wkukid
by Ocean Wave on Jun. 16, 2012 at 1:13 AM
Im still ttc too. I was almost three months late recently due to fertility meds. They even caused me some positive preg tests. It's a complicated process.
HIJKLM
by Ruby Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 1:13 AM
I'm with you. I quit "trying" I'm just not trying not to. It's been too much stress. Now we have sex because we want to. If we feel like we do it 2 days in a row (or more). I'm happier not having the pressure. Hopefully the lowered stress will increase our chances.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wulfeyes05
by Ruby Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 1:16 AM

Stop trying so hard. Just thinking about it is probably making your body stressed and screwing with your hormones.

Kristen_bailey
by Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 1:18 AM
I know what you mean guys four months of trying this is wearing me down I'm starting to wonder if there is something wrong with me or perhaps hubby's sperm count but he doesn't have any life activities that will ruin his fertility, good luck guys hopefully we all get some baby dust to fall upon our wombs
Goofygadget
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 1:21 AM

I have only had one late period. It was 12 days late. I must have ovulated early because I had another period about 14 days after that one started. 

Wendykay1
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 1:23 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't know exactly what that is like. And I am sorry for you. I do know that my sister went through the same thing as you ladies. Her and her Dh tried so hard. They did everything including investo. Nothin worked so they decided to quite trying and adopt. they adopted a baby boy and the day the birth mother went into labor my sister went to see her new son be born. while at the hospital she gets a call from her doctor saying she is pregnant. so now she has two babies 9 months apart. Lol. so my advice is relax and don't try so hard and somethin just might happen. best of luck to you ladies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
all_4_my_son
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 1:25 AM
1 mom liked this
OP....I was right where you are, 9 years ago. 2 of my 3 younger sisters were pregnant, neither of them married and neither wanted the pregnancies. My heart hurt so much.....we TTC for 7 years, lost 2, but then surprise, DS came along :)

Hang in there.....I am sending good vibes that the stork visits you soon
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kristen_bailey
by Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 1:29 AM

BUMP!

Elle.tea.22
by Ruby Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 1:31 AM
My neighbor was trying for 8 years. Nothing. Her mom got sick and moved in.. She had her hands so full! That woman climb my parents roof once and the whole neighborhood went up after her (nobody knew how to get her down). Evidently she was so busy with her mom she forgot she was trying to conceive and she did! 3 months after baby numer one.. Again! Now her hands are reaaaally full!

Take your mind off things, enjoy sex and it will happen when you aren't trying so hard :)
MollyJmommy
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 1:31 AM
Take a break for a couple weeks don't try and you wont be so stressed. :) it'll happen when it happens i'll send baby dust your way :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)