Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Ok let me just say I'm am so sick of ppl around me getting pregnant and I have yet to ever see a Positive pregnancy test it is like my womb doesn't know what pregnancy is. I'm happy for you ladies getting your bfp but when is it my turn to be able to have a baby ? All these young girls who don't even want a baby get pregnant with there eyes close but DH and I are trying so hard we ate tired of going through the motions especially when we thought I was finally pregnant until AF showed up Tuesday smh, I'm just so sad I really want to start trying again but after that 20 days late cycle I'm not sure if my length is still 31 days
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 1:10 AM
Replies (11-11):
nicmain
by Silver Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 1:35 AM

Im sorry. I have known the struggles of trying to get prego, then ending in miscarriage. I now how two children and ended up needing a hysterectomy so there wont be anymore kids. I know people who have gone through fertility treatments and invitro. It is an unfair world when it comes to conceiving a baby sometimes. MY OBGYN told be people really do underestimate the true MIRACLE of pregnancy and carrying a baby full term. I'm sure your time will come. Talk with your DR about the best was to get your cycle regulated. And even though it seems impossible, try to relax about the process, it will happen when you least expect it. Good luck momma. You are not alone. Try check out some of the Trying To Conceive groups and see what advice they may have for you. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN