Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My sister is getting married in October :'( Her colors are teal, yellow and silver. What do you think of this dress? What if I wore a silver ribbon belt with a yellow flower as well?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 1:13 AM
Replies (31-39):
ColieO
by Ruby Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 2:18 AM

If only a few shades lighter and $300 cheaper!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NiCo86
by Platinum Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 2:19 AM

bride's maid? or guest?

ColieO
by Ruby Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 2:26 AM
Brides maid.

Quoting NiCo86:

bride's maid? or guest?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NiCo86
by Platinum Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 2:32 AM

I think it's awesome for a bride's maid (assuming you have the body for a fitted dress). Have you talked to the other bride's maids? Is she wanting everybody to have the same dress? Or is there a certain "style" she wants to go with?

too many variables mama LOL

Quoting ColieO:

Brides maid.

Quoting NiCo86:

bride's maid? or guest?

ColieO
by Ruby Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 2:39 AM
She's not THAT picky. Modest (meaning sleeves, no cleavage, no butts hanging out). One bridesmaid has her dress. Pale yellow, kinda flowy, just below the knee. Sister doesn't care if they match as far as styles go. Colors close to what she chose, but.doesn't have to be perfect. It's not going to be that fancy.

Quoting NiCo86:

I think it's awesome for a bride's maid (assuming you have the body for a fitted dress). Have you talked to the other bride's maids? Is she wanting everybody to have the same dress? Or is there a certain "style" she wants to go with?

Quoting ColieO:

Brides maid.

Quoting NiCo86:

bride's maid? or guest?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NiCo86
by Platinum Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 2:41 AM

then I say if you love it ... get it!

Quoting ColieO:

She's not THAT picky. Modest (meaning sleeves, no cleavage, no butts hanging out). One bridesmaid has her dress. Pale yellow, kinda flowy, just below the knee. Sister doesn't care if they match as far as styles go. Colors close to what she chose, but.doesn't have to be perfect. It's not going to be that fancy.

Quoting NiCo86:

Quoting ColieO:

Brides maid.

Quoting NiCo86:

bride's maid? or guest?

camdenp10
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 9:21 AM

I like it just the way it is. I think it is pretty and if you added anything to it, it might take away from the dress.

Quoting ColieO:

Yup. The other 2 girls are wearing yellow and gray/silver for their dresses so I get to be teal. Lol

Quoting camdenp10:

I like the dress like it is, without anything added. But then again, I am a plain jane! lol Are you in the wedding party?

mamadrama15
by Vmama on Jun. 16, 2012 at 9:23 AM
That sounds like a good idea!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom467years
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 9:52 AM

isnt this turquoise?  I thought teal was darker....nice dress though

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured