Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Heads up to anyone that uses daycare/nanny/babysitter

Posted by   + Show Post
Your kids tell us EVERYTHING.

Were you drunk last night and puked in the car in front of your kids? We will hear about it the next day.

Are you and your husband going through a divorce but haven't told everyone yet? Your kid told us at story time.

Does mommy have stinky farts? Your kid loves to tattle on you.

Oh the things we hear about your home life. Most caregivers chuckle and move on, but some do love to gossip. If you pick your kid up and the teacher won't look you in the eye you can bet your darling angel shared a secret with the class. :-)
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 1:19 AM
Replies (21-30):
steph1314
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 1:30 AM
I am a teacher so I hear funny things too and also not so funny things I feel most 6 yr olds know too much for their own good
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 1:32 AM
Oh man!

I've heard stories about moms getting boob jobs and dads who have fur in places but never an actual sex story

Quoting all_4_my_son:

DS told the daycare lady last year that I was sick one time and "daddy was putting cream on mommy's butt"......yea, that's not what was happening when DS so rudely busted into our bedroom!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Darkangelpunk
by Silver Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 1:34 AM

i was changing my underwear in my bedroom and then putting a new pad on and dd saw me and said "will that make your butt all better mommy" lol i hope she doesn't tell her daycare people about all that lol

graciepaige
by Gold Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 1:36 AM
Hey, don't forget about the time I told that lady "we don't pray because my mama hates Jesus". I do believe that was on the same trip was it not?

Quoting Tough_Love:

My little sister was told a stranger ( when she was 5) "we have a dog named sweetface, he won't die even with daddy runs him over with the truck." She made the whole situation sounds horrible when it really wasnt. Sweetface was sleeping under the car and my dad didn't see him so he started to backup and squishy sweetface's head a little. As soon as my dad heard from yelp he stop and pull forward. Lol kids are so silly!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NicholasMama608
by Silver Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 1:37 AM

My favorite story was when the little girl I nannied went to preschool and told her teacher that the marks on her arms were because Daddy threw her.  She neglected to say that Daddy took her and her older brother swimming after dinner, Daddy blew up her water wings too much so they were really tight on her arms.  Then they were splashing in the pool and Daddy tossed her up in the air and caught her again while she splashed down in the pool and the marks were because her water wings were just a little too tight so they left red rings on her arms that turned into a light bruise overnight.

jen.mom.of.four
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 1:39 AM
My daughter once told her pre k teacher that grandpa taught her how to wash her hair in the potty.. A few years later my son had the same teacher, she asked him if grandpa had taught him how to wash his hair in the potty yet. He looked at her like she had 2 heads. I still don't know where that story came from.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 1:41 AM
I get things like that all the time.

The kids will have an obvious bug bite and I'll ask what happened and the response is oh mommy hit or bit me.

What's going to get us in trouble one day when the kiddo tells the wrong person we punch him in the stomach. He out of the blue started saying various people punched him in the stomach so we would joke around with him and throw out a name and he would say that person punched him. In hindsight we probably shouldn't have encouraged that one :-/

Quoting NicholasMama608:

My favorite story was when the little girl I nannied went to preschool and told her teacher that the marks on her arms were because Daddy threw her.  She neglected to say that Daddy took her and her older brother swimming after dinner, Daddy blew up her water wings too much so they were really tight on her arms.  Then they were splashing in the pool and Daddy tossed her up in the air and caught her again while she splashed down in the pool and the marks were because her water wings were just a little too tight so they left red rings on her arms that turned into a light bruise overnight.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
the.real.me
by Gold Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 1:42 AM
2 moms liked this
Ive been a nanny for one family for over 8 yrs now. Omg the stories! One day not long ago the youngest was sitting on my lap, reached over squeezed my boob and said "HONK"! I said "kace, we dont do do that, its not appropriate". She said "but daddy honks mommys boobs all the time!" Try to keep a straight face on that one...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tough_Love
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 1:45 AM
It was lol! You were on a roll that week lol!

Quoting graciepaige:

Hey, don't forget about the time I told that lady "we don't pray because my mama hates Jesus". I do believe that was on the same trip was it not?

Quoting Tough_Love:

My little sister was told a stranger ( when she was 5) "we have a dog named sweetface, he won't die even with daddy runs him over with the truck." She made the whole situation sounds horrible when it really wasnt. Sweetface was sleeping under the car and my dad didn't see him so he started to backup and squishy sweetface's head a little. As soon as my dad heard from yelp he stop and pull forward. Lol kids are so silly!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NicholasMama608
by Silver Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 1:46 AM

Thought of another.  DS came home from his Dad's house and told me "Daddy put me in time out because I was hungry.  Mommy I just wanted to eat."  And this one was hysterical "I went to Daddy's house, I played piano, saw an elephant, then I ate green beans."  Now all of those things did happen to him but over the span of multiple visits.  Not just one weekend.  LOL

I also like when he told me that Grandma hit his hiney with a chair(she turned in her office chair and knocked him over on accident.  She didn't see him behind her)

When I was like 5yrs old my mom told my brother, and I that if we didn't behave in the grocery store she was going to take the belt out of her purse and spank us with it in the store.(this is back when spanking wasn't considered abuse).  So me, being the one with the mouth, at the end of our trip as we were checking out said "Mommy.  I was a good girl.  Are you going to beat me with the belt in your purse?"  My mom about died!  She was opening her purse and showing people there really was no belt it was just an empty threat.  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN